What is this expression trying to convey?

What is this expression trying to convey?

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (816x717, 148.56K)

>eats at that weird burger king on the corner once

>walks in on Any Forums user jacking off to little girls

She must have witnessed something utterly bone-chilling that shocked her to her core.

I thought it was lame that they kept building up the basement like it was going to have some horrifying thing in it and the payoff is that it's just a dead guy

Attached: jenna-ortega-scream-1641804496.jpg (3000x2000, 1004.28K)

she browses Any Forums regularly and just saw a black person on her favourite show

she didn't deserve to die

Attached: 1647734265240.jpg (311x317, 48.75K)

excellent bait

She’s hotter than the other two sluts

Poor boyfriend got cucked,had to flim it, and then fucking died

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR

its not bait. She was the most likeable one

Anyone who discusses X on this board is an unironic shill.
JENNA DIDN'T SHOW TITS
JENNA DIDN'T SHOW ASS
This movie was a waste of everyone's time and acknowledgment.

I watched it to see Mia Goth nude. The majority of people discussing it on here are the ones crying about the cuck scene

How's her foot game?

>When I reveal my 12 inch dong

Fear, retard

>are the ones crying about the cuck scene
Who cares about the cuck scene except retards. The real crime is how they marketed the movie on Jenna's sex appeal and didn't fucking commit. Imagine fast times without Phoebe Cates nudity, just an absolute disgrace. Feminist Jewry of the highest order.

Attached: Phoebe.jpg (1000x1508, 221.67K)

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Did they even market Fast Times with Phoebe Cates? She was barely in the damn movie besides that scene. Also anything I saw for X was marketing her to being the innocent one of the group, not that she would be naked. Calm down, coomer.

>Also anything I saw for X was marketing her to being the innocent one of the group
Yes and innocence is there to be degraded you fucking loser.

I liked X quite a bit but the basement reveal was so lame. The Fulci eye stabbing scene was sterile. And the offscreen shooting of the big was lame too. Aside from that the gore was good.

And on the other hand, the old man heartache is the funniest thing I've seen in recent memory.