Can you shitpost during working?

Can you shitpost during working?
How’s your work environment?

Attached: BFA81022-0E71-4F57-98F0-324AD5C4D61E.jpg (678x452, 37.31K)

I'm gaming at least 5 hours a day instead of working
Getting paid for 8

yes i work from home and spend only 3ish hours each weekday working, the rest is usually splatoon or shitposting

>Can you shitpost during working?
yes
>How’s your work environment?
boring.

i would have to do it on a phone and it would be impossible without being seen. using your phone also increases the chances of being maimed by heavy machinery. not that i would want to shitpost at work, everything in moderation. what the fuck is the point of getting a job if you're still going to act like a fat slobby NEET?

wrote one unit test today and spent the rest of my time on 4ch
life feels good man

Attached: 648.png (559x509, 283.08K)

>impossible without being seen
Your display is always monitored?

Haha yes sir I get paid to do this thing yeah I love work environment. Love me mate Rakesh and Suhana and how could I forget Pooja (I have a crush on her but don't tell her okay? Her board is Any Forums)

I'm posting from work right now
Comfy for the most part (1 week home, 1 week office), only negative is that busy days at home feel like you're glued to your desk

I'd rather read a book but can't bring personal items to factory floor.

This but other ways of procrastinating besides gaming and 2 hrs is generous. Most days I do no work.

On most days I work 30 minutes or so

What kind of factories you work for?

how do indian names work? women has male names

im a teacher but i only really teach from 7:30 am until 11:30 am. i spend the rest of the afternoon goofing off in my cubicle in the faculty room shitposting here until 4pm

Attached: 413-4138897_apu-apustaja-frens-hd-png-download.png (860x917, 190.61K)

Since he mentioned heavy machinery I assume he's a blue collar worker.

Sounds very comfy actually.

yes I'm literally doing it now, """working""" from home

I can. I'm a PhD student with a scholarship and when I have to write things on the PC, I shitpost for procrastination. If the Japanese taxpayer knew his money would directly go into my shitposting, there'd be hell to pay (because I'm not good at it).

Yes.
I work for 2-3 hours in the factory and then lurk instead of posting kek. My supervisor doesn't give a shit, he watches yt all day long in his office, I've got a guitar in mine so I can practice here. Pretty good life for a Russian expat in germonies.

The kind that makes healthcare products.