How do I get French citizenship without marrying someone? Asking for a friend

How do I get French citizenship without marrying someone? Asking for a friend

Attached: 20220607_054742.jpg (640x526, 58.04K)

Join the French Foreign Legion

Do they have anything against eyesight? I think I could work out for a bit and give the bar test.

Hungary is way better than France. You should stay there.

I get paid 200 euros a month to NEET. My mother's health is declining, I need to move before Russia nukes us.

You just have to live in France for 5 years

3 years in Foreign Legion aka just hanging around in oversea bases.

Attached: Soult.jpg (736x949, 218.41K)

Is this added up in terms of days, as in 365 days a year, or generally 5 years of residence as a tax payer?

Russia won't nuke anybody and you should be glad you can at least live without working. In the US you'd be forced to live in tent under a bridge, you don't get paid shit without a job.

Okay burger have you lived here? No? Have you lived in France? No? Have you even stepped out of your own state? I don't need your opinion I have already made up my mind.

I don't know, what does that change?
It's 5 continuous years

Attached: 1654687874865.jpg (1080x1251, 384.94K)

If you get shot however you become a French citizen immediately.

Thank you Franon, I will look into renting somewhere cheap. Where do you recommend for someone with moderate savings? I can work a menial job and I can live alone.

I'm also a neet I have no idea, look up online
I just know many east european are construction workers here

>Okay burger have you lived here?
You said yourself you get paid money to be a neet, that's all I need to know. Europeans countries are all the same anyways, if you don't want to work you're handed money. Why's it matter?

Shut up yankee go back to /cum/

I don't think eyesight is much of a problem unless yours is really bad.
IIRC there's a Czech user who joined and spent French taxpayer money on whores

You should learn to be more appreciative, tatar

Why are you mad? Hes literally right

Who the fuck still browses Any Forums and why did you screenshot your own shitty post?

>Why are you mad
Euros don't understand how good they have it. They can have the government pay for their entire living expenses, but they'll still decide they want to move to the country next to them, despite it being the exact same. They'll never experience being laid off from your job and forced into homelessness during a recession. That only happens in shitholes like Muttmerica

the burger is right tho, also you never lived in france either