Biggest tv show of the 2000s

>biggest tv show of the 2000s
>cast has faded into irrelevancy
how did this happen

Attached: C71520E4-B3A1-4FFE-A1E1-84AD65B69A2D.jpg (550x350, 28.26K)

good actors from tv shows never make it, its industry law or something

Shit ending

because it's been 17 years, dumb ass

Fans who followed it for years and were invested in all all the mysteries were deeply disappointed and didn't want to see the actors again, I guess. When you binge watch it as a zoomer it's just not the same. This was before JJ Abrams was a meme. People really thought this show was going to have a payoff.

/thread

You’re just a zoomer that doesn’t know most of those actors were already big from other shows. That was their swan song show.

Not faded, they all disappeared pretty much immediately after due to The bigger the show, the smaller the prospects.

Evangeline Lilly got a second wind with the Hobbit, but still far from the superstar you thought she'd be.

>The bigger the show, the smaller the prospects.
Yeah. Clooney was shit after ER

Wow good job you found an exception that means everyone will be like that

no they weren't?

Matthew Fox was in Party of Five years prior
Dom Monaghan was one of the hobbits in LOTR
Emilie de Ravin was in Roswell lol

The rest were bit players from movies/tv. Lost was absolutely not any of their swan songs. What a fucking moron you are.

Kate is in multiple Marvel blockbusters as a recurring side character. Also fuck Kate, worst Lost girl.

Wow it's almost like you made an pithy authoritative statement trying to sound like you knew what the fuck you were talking about but actually didn't and were immediately btfo. Maybe if you'd have written two more sentences qualifying it (and actually knew wtf you were posting about) you could have avoided it. But then again, tl;dr right? Who has time for that? Just making shit up is easier.

it was a genre show and they, for whatever reason, aren't exactly launching grounds for careers. like GoT

Locke was from Star Trek and Xfiles dumb zoomer

He was The Stepfather kiddo

Attached: 1532272855065.gif (1000x640, 127.18K)

Ending is kino. Most of the hate towards it comes from people who just simply didn't understand it, or who tuned into the finale without really following the show, or who barely remember it. It's 2022 and I still see people unironically claim that they were dead the whole time and/or the island was purgatory even though that's just so obviously false.

I would argue that LOST would have gone on to have long-lasting success had it came out just a few years later just as social media was starting to pick up and streaming was more of a possibility. When you rewatch the show, it's just so obviously way ahead of its time. Think back to the crap that was on network tv in 2004 and then compare it to LOST. It's actually frankly quite amazing that people could just watch this kino on their tv every week for free. I'm sure people couldn't actually fully appreciate what they were watching at the time.

Attached: LOST finale.png (620x420, 471.95K)

he was known for a lot more than a handful of episodes a decade earlier lol

I prefer the original series, wish it wasn't canceled.

Attached: amazon 1999,.jpg (466x679, 97.59K)

I don't even think streaming could've preserved the legacy it deserved. People were really just too stupid for the show, and it wasn't even high-brow at that, it just asked the audience to piece the obvious together but they weren't even willing to do that.

Lily is in Marvel now, halfwit. Her career is doing just fine. She'll make more from the Wasp roles than everything before that combined.

JJ Abrams had pretty much nothing to do with the show outside of directing the pilot.

Also, most of the mysteries got answered and the finale had an extremely emotionally satisfying payoff. It's like the polar opposite to the ending of Game of Thrones. GoT ruined almost every single character apart from maybe Theon. LOST gave almost ever single one of its characters a beautiful send-off.

Attached: LOST finale Charlie Claire Aaron.jpg (480x360, 10.13K)

user literally said they were bit players from movies/tv, you twat, good job naming their bit parts from movies/tv

>cast had faded into irrelevancy

This just isn't true. Matthew Fox's weird career trajectory just makes it seem so because he was the de facto main character, but most of the cast have had pretty successful post-LOST careers, especially Evangline Lilly. Way more successful that the cast of GoT, at least.

Attached: LOST comfy.jpg (1280x1027, 363.84K)

Yeah and LOST was their swansong. Keep seething anglocuck. LOST was based and you’ll never be European.