YOU LOWKEY CANT HANDLE THE DEADASS

>YOU LOWKEY CANT HANDLE THE DEADASS

How do zoomers speak in your country

Attached: 1654620614427.jpg (480x491, 70.66K)

They don't, all of them are introverted and the lockdown just worsening it

prove anyone other than you has ever uttered such a phrase

fan vad kyligt! hampus är fan fittigt skön ändå, fett jävla chill

t. zoomie

You're from fucking Romania, how the fuck would you know how American zoomers talk. You probably don't even have running water

>fittigt skön

I heard a guy from Finland say that unironically and found it hilarious

I fucking hate how zoomers talk in France, "wesh gros quel plaisir sah"

Pretty much like millennials as far as I can tell. Don't have much contact to genz.

They love saying "cringe".

They imitate the way nafri criminal 'speak' because they unironically believe that sounding like a choking muskrat is gangster. Not too different from Americans adapting ebonics I guess.

Romanians actually have toilets these days, they've come a long way.
>sah
eh wot? They mean ça?

Heard a yank exchange student in Göteborg say "skit i pannan". There's no context to it.
Vad menades med detta?

Attached: 0f2f7dabb5a1a6a55fb20637fbf77628.png (789x590, 45.1K)

Dunno because I don't speak to zoomeroid subhumans ever

I'm a nafri (but not an immigrant) and I 100% agree that immigrant nafris CANNOT FUCKING SPEAK PROPERLY AND I HATE THEM

no it's an algerian slang term that they brought to France and I hate them for it

I'm 18 and in my friend group:
Most people use the occasional fr
One person often says no cap
The average sentence contains an English word or two
Apart from that it's mostly normal speech

shit in the pan... sounds a bit like shit hits the fan lmao

>Most people use the occasional fr
>One person often says no cap
Really? I have never heard anybody say "no cap" irl and have no idea how you would even translate that.

>The average sentence contains an English word or two
You think that's something. Art students in Sweden communicate in English, despite all being Swedish-speakers

btw the guy I spoke of was a swedish speaking finn so he knew exactly what he was saying. specifically it was "du är fittigt sköner"

NO CAP? Y'ALL DEADASS CAN'T HANDLE THE NO CAP

what counts as an art student and how do you know this? my musician friends definitely don't speak english with each other

The guy spends lots of time on Instagram, and lots of time with people 1-2 years younger than us, that's where I assume he picked it up.
It's not translated, just "cap" on its own when he wants to say he doesn't believe something, and "no-cap" when he wants to question the truth of something that was just said, wants to reaffirm that what he just said is true after being questioned, or when others would put a "t b h" in texting or saying the equivalent when speaking

cringe

ikr on god

I mean estetare as in drawing, photography etc. I studied software development in a game dev school (LBS), so the art students I'm talking about are graphic designers/concept artists. They did not speak a word to eachother in Swedish on our official discord server