What's the moral of this story, kids?

What's the moral of this story, kids?

Attached: MV5BMDc2MGYwYzAtNzE2Yi00YmU3LTkxMDUtODk2YjhiNDM5NDIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwNDU1MzEy._V1_[1].jpg (1000x1500, 361.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGE_VSWXDRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trust your friends, I guess.

Learn how to use weapons beforehand

If you go to public school be ready to kill your classmates.

Make ally’s with everyone
Trust nobody
The power of frenship

Don't take the bus to school.

The newer generation is expected to fight and grind at the pleasure of the previous generation creating a vicious cycle of inhumanity.
Also that teenage romance doesn't last and is a joke EXCEPT YOU PROBABLY NEVER EVEN GOT TO EXPERIENCE IT YOU FUCKING LOSER XD IMAGINE REACHING ADULTHOOD AND NEVER EVEN HELD A GIRLS HAND OR FINGERBLASTED HER IN A MOVIE THEATER. WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE THE PERSON READING THIS.

If you come up with a good idea, a bunch of businessmen will eventually suck out it's soul and create 1000 clones designed to sell stuff to children

Reminds me of something my mom told me before starting high school: always be cool to the weird kids in case they snap

authoritarian governments like japan will do whatever they can to control the youth. This is what happens when you suppress individualism.

Your mother is fucking retarded. You’re more likely to get struck by lightning then get shot at school by a crazy loser incel type. Of course when you throw black teenage males into the mix it’s a different story. I hope your retarded mom also told you to be nice to the drug dealing basketball Americans too.

I'm pretty sure black teenage male school shooters don't even shoot the white kids, they mainly go for the other drug dealing black teenage males. So, that last part is completely unnecessary.

Uhhhh the evil bitch is hot and takeshi is untrustworthy

that japanese movies suck

"This is what "society" is really like."

wrong

Who was best girl?

She got it from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=aGE_VSWXDRI

>What's the moral of this story, kids?
japanese cannot act

the girl in the yellow tracksuit who stabs that dude in the ballsack was my first crush i was very young when i first watched this film explains a lot desu

Real