Jesuschrist

Attached: jaden2.png (536x600, 726.52K)

Monarch programming/satanic ritual abuse, many cases.

Looks like Carlton from the Fresh Prince reboot

>the only normal one isn't related to Jada
hmmmmm

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (652x434, 100.91K)

>being so manipulated by your wife that the name of your son is a derivation of her name.

Jada really is poison, isn't she? Even her own hairline agrees

what the fuck happened to him
aside from will smith and jada, i mean

Was the movie really THAT bad?

Attached: cuckedbyfamily.png (779x503, 49.16K)

The daughters banned after him tho

he looks just like his father

Attached: badger.jpg (1431x2048, 849.24K)

Untimely death, when? Seems like the perfect opportunity for Hollywood to sacrifice Jaden. Will it has never been in the lower point in his life.
I want to see the Smith family completely broken. Imagine they force Will to eat Jaden while getting buck broken by his managers.

Attached: DCF0EB70-D789-4A93-86C9-B7E82127A2E1.jpg (703x703, 65.64K)

i unironically would be ok if he had gotten a white wife like alfonso ribiero did, both of them are nice people, and Will probably endured more of her shit until he had a meltdown than any white man could.

Are you a Jew? I couldn't imagine a sane human saying this.

this nigga got aids?

Attached: Screenshot-1666-compressed-1.jpg (600x443, 41.56K)

I didn’t think so. It wasn’t good but

Will's entire identity for most of his youth was about being a lighthearted black guy who's essentially white on the inside. A white woman would have destroyed him harder than Jada ever could

Yes

>rap is just one of my fetishes like a dragon thats pregnant

>Black dont cra-
>Men age like fine win-

In all fairness, he got those shit genes from his mom

>A white woman would have destroyed him harder than Jada ever could
we are talking about pre2007 women, Jada was a piece of shit even before it was trendy for women to be a piece of shit

Jada looking kinda bad here tho

no, jaden is just a soiboy that has a cucked father.
Any real father would have beat the shit out of him for being an ungrateful lil niglet and tell him to go find his own money and never bother him with any money gibs again.

Attached: 1611178012114.jpg (711x869, 128.46K)

post link

I mean, he let's his wife fuck around. Color me surprised he's not a strong father either. Although I heard from some podcast...sex actually makes him physically ill or some shit? So can I really blame Jada if she needs to get her rocks off...but that's assuming all this is true.

Lost

Why do all Somalis look the same? they're worse than Asians in that regard

light skin niggas always on some weird shit

hes the captain now?

Yeah sex with women makes him feel ill.

Drugs does things to you.

>Hey, look at me
>I'm the father now

Attached: Look_At_Me,_I'm_The_Captain_Now.jpg (500x478, 40.12K)

then that leaves...
oh no.

Attached: thinking_pepe__by_patricioz_dc567y2-fullview.jpg (400x400, 23.09K)

>His vegan lifestyle caused his parents to stage an intervention, following a rapid decline in health that led to his skin turning gray. He was later diagnosed with lactose intolerance and celiac disease. His declining health, however, resulted in Smith returning to vegetarianism.[87][88]

Yes. I still blame my dad for the abysmal boredom of making me watch that dogshit.

wait, this is considered light skinned? I think he's a proper nigga

UMA DELÍCIA

That diet literally causes bone deficiency in children. It's unsustainable and unironically unnatural.