What are some of your worst and best theater experiences?

What are some of your worst and best theater experiences?

Attached: 1641909961478.jpg (2048x1365, 753.23K)

Whenever I see pictures like these, I always think: Ok, maybe I'm being too harsh to myself. Maybe I'm not that bad looking afterwards.

>Best
Seeing just about any DBZ movie in theaters with a mostly latino crowd. Everyone went apeshit the entire time but it didn’t distract from the movie too much.
>Worst
Jackass Forever with a crowd of wannabe comedian zoomers shouting “THAT SHIT SUS BRUH FRFR” along with all their other patented slogans. Also a particularly annoying girl that shouted “JUST NO BRO JUST NO NOOOOOO” any time a dick showed up, so like half the stunts. I finally got around to rewatching last night and didn’t hate it like the first time.

Right after theaters were slowly reopening from Corona, the ones in my area were showing older movies, but still had to practice 25% capacity cause our Governor is a faggot. A few friends and I booked out a theater for like $100 and watched some old films over the month. The staff were so relaxed due to needing money that we also snuck in our own booze. It was a fun time watching classics with the guys and having a few drinks in our own private theater.

that looks fun you depressed lonely faggot
if you enjoyed stuff that much instead of caring about looking cool maybe you’d get some pussy

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-020101_Opera.jpg (377x518, 52.82K)

this is what your average american audience looks like

I got to sit next to a female when I went to see The Jester, the sleeves of our jackets almost touched. I still remember this moment even 3 years later.

What can be so mesmerizing?

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-020419~2.png (630x648, 469.85K)

Yeah, I was on the other side of your mom.

>best
Kisses.
>worst
Hearing people clapping and cheering at the screen.

scarjos ass

>worst
at the top of my head, being one or two seats away from some dude who kept fidgeting with a receipt. It was driving me nuts
Anytime teenagers are involved
>best
When I saw ex machina it was only me, that was nice.
Mad max was great just because how good that movie was and I just got seriously immersed in it. I went by myself and even in a full viewing it just sucked me in.

best, empty theater
worst, with people

Attached: 1648925934175.jpg (399x400, 15.2K)

maybe actually read what he posted you knee jerk faggot.

best: whole theater to myself
worst: black people in my theater

Best was probably seeing Blade Runner 2049 in IMAX, it really blew me away. A trio of gypsy kids were talking through a quarter of the movie before based old man behind them sternly told them to 'shut the fuck up'.
Worst? My friend almost got into a fight with a guy during Venom 2, but it wasn't exactly awful. Another friend faked being asleep for the entirety of Ghost in the Shell (1995) because it's not Naruto/Steins Gate/Attack on Titan. He woke up as soon as the credits rolled. Plain obnoxious.

Watched Infinity War with some friends of mine at my shitty towns theater, it was packed with other people from outside town who went to my towns theater because the other ones were soldout. Anyways it was pretty fun the way the room reacted to everything (my friends and I were all silent there were just that many people inside) even if I wasn't a big fan of capeshit. It got so quiet towards the end you could probably hear a pin drop when people started to vaporize.

Worst Times

1996 - James and the Giant Peach. Scared the shit out of men, literally had to get up and leave the theater.

2005 - Peter Jackson's King Kong. Autistic kid sat in front of me. He never shut up and explained Kong's emotions as the movie went on.

2017 - Ghost in the Shell. Saw it in IMAX for free but had a giant fat asian guy sit next to me. His fat rolls were going over the handrest/drink holders and were touching me at various times.

Best Times

2001 - Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Enchanting movie, saw it with my Dad and brother. Really felt like an amazing movie that we all loved.

2012 - The Avengers. My friend and I walk out of the theater and see that his car was stolen. Sucked for him but kinda funny and memorable to me.

Attached: praise the sun.png (2000x3500, 301.13K)

>best
the joker, cinema was full so I was a little worried but it was extremly silent from start to finish
>worst
blade runner 2049, a dude shat himself near me

Went to a theater in America once and while I couldn’t see it I could smell it, fuck the smell was terrible. It was chomping down on popcorn and making all sorts of comments during the theater. I couldn’t understand what it was saying but it was some kind of half language where every word seems only partially formed and grunted. But it was the smell that got me. I left and when I departed from that forsaken country I remember distinctly thinking if we lost those loose in my country we’d have a problem.

best - matrix 3 in 2003, guy in front went 'sheeeieiiiiitt' really loudly when trinity got stabbed up, wasnt america either so it felt like genuine spontaneous moment

worst - absolute front left seat not even in the tiered seats for some sold out movie in 3d, can't remember what it was but awful viewing experience

It was just OK

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 11.07.19 am.png (444x488, 400.78K)