Could easy be GOAT of sitcom

>could easy be GOAT of sitcom
>had the extend it to 9 season
>the mom died LMAO

Attached: images.jpeg-29.jpg (960x1440, 182.49K)

Mandy Moore was good in it.

Attached: AFA6F68D-F296-4672-87EB-694D97377576.jpg (851x1222, 107.83K)

Should have ended with Victoria.

Attached: 320C65D5-DAD9-4DD6-B8F9-DF7B88598987.jpg (548x310, 130.5K)

It went to complete shit after 3 seasons

This. At the end of the season I knew they would start milking for all it was worth and no reveal would be worth the slog.

It had some good moments in seasons 4-6

This show is colossally overrated

It really falls off hard after season 3, the second they start the Barney + serious relationship stuff the show is basically shit tier. Plus S4 has an entire arc about Ted getting cucked at this wedding to Stella

if you condensed the show into like 4 good seasons, it could've been really good. eliminate the garbage episodes, arcs, whatever, just leave the good parts

no Barney-Robin divorce stuff, wife doesn't die

Worst ending of all time

Attached: how i met your mother ending.jpg (1401x1080, 462.06K)

Attached: how i met your mother bar.jpg (2220x1248, 332.73K)

I hate that i will never have this

How long until people realise that by modern woke standards Barney was basically raping a woman in every episode? He outright lies to them, tricks them, manipulates them. He literally has a physical "playbook".

The show was already criticized for the "cool girl" trope.

Anyway i find all the characters to be utterly shallow insufferable morons and i hate them

HIMYM is kino pilled by todays standards

Just think about that

I got sick of it some time around the episode marshall fires the guy who makes home brew called warm piss

The show unironically would have been kino if it only lasted 5 seasons, its just went on way too long

>how I fucked a whole parade of dirty shiksas before I married your mother

See what you missed Ted?

Attached: C6456854-4DEC-4173-9E3D-3887C645F441.jpg (512x373, 51.08K)

Based. Imagine coming home from work to her pastries and sweet, sweet milk

HIMYM is so fucking bad past season 4, its almost unreal

Exactly.

Greed and no courage and arrogance made this series shit the bed. A proper 10/10 ending would've been: Robin and Barney get married. At the wedding, Ted is both happy and a little sad, sad that he's wanted to get married all this time, but accepting that what will happen for him will happen. He goes outside to get some fresh air, and takes a yellow umbrella out there with him as it looks like rain. The Mother shows up for the first time in the series, she's out there having a cigarette -- she's part of the wait staff for the wedding. She and Ted start talking. She says she's trying to quit, Professor Mosby. He seems surprised, and she mentions that she took one of his intro classes years ago at college. She's now doing her PhD and working catering for as a side gig. It starts to drizzle. Ted opens up the umbrella and they share it. Flash forward to the future. It's Bob Saget behind the desk (not Ted with the worst makeup ever). He tells the kids that's how he met their mother, how Uncle Barney and Aunt Robin are renewing their wedding vows and are really busy lately, how their godparents Uncle Marshall and Aunt Lily and their kids will be coming for dinner tomorrow. The Mother opens up the door to the study and she tells the three it's time to eat. Old Ted smiles lovingly at his wife. The End.