AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>An Australian traveller was denied entry to the US, cavity searched, sent to prison alongside criminals and subsequently deported 30 hours after arriving, due to a little-known entry requirement for the US.

>The Victorian student Jack Dunn applied for a visa waiver for his trip to the US in May and planned to travel on to Mexico. He had been warned about the need to prove his plan to exit the US, but was unaware of the rule that requires those entering on the waiver to have booked either a return flight or onward travel to a country that does not border the US.

>After arriving in Honolulu Dunn was refused entry to the US and detained at a federal prison until he could be put on a return flight to Australia.

>The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade confirmed several Australians have been caught out by the rule and sent back at the border.

>Dunn said he had since suffered panic attacks over his detention.

BACK TO YOUR PENAL COLONY, PEASANT

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/08/australian-traveller-strip-searched-held-in-us-prison-and-deported-over-little-known-entry-requirement

news18.com/news/world/australian-student-in-us-stripped-naked-forced-to-stay-in-detention-centre-in-blood-feces-5330671.html

Attached: SmartSelect_20220608-143853_Flipboard.jpg (1440x1855, 890.68K)

sorry brub, only browns can enter the usa

kek it's funny to think I can get into America more easily than that ginger

Shithole country

Based, fuck aussies

When is this Thai schizo going to stop spamming random news articles on Any Forums? He's been doing it for years it has to be some kind of bizarre mental illness. He's especially obsessed with naval warfare for some reason.

So you can't travel from Australia to US to Canada/Mexico? Bit weird

It's a travel tactic often employed by terrorists.

So you must do something like
>Go to US
>Fly to Salvador
>Fly to Canada
what

Jack Dunn goofed.

Oh I see, glad that they stopped him before he had a chance to terrorize latinxas with his BWC

US border agency is too lazy to record land exits to neighboring states and in the case of Canada depend on them registering entries. Nonetheless all flight data is recorded and theoretically is registered whenever you are exiting the US by plane to whatever destination, so this requirement is total bullshit.

Also why they grant you a visa which doesn't meet a requirement

Yeah, during the visa waiver application they ask you for your complete itinerary anyway yet they don't flash any warning signs when it breaks these stupid entry requirements.

That's what he gets for "bantering" me on 4channel

I did the same thing once, flew from Australia to the US with the intention of going to Mexico. The airline prevented me from boarding the plane without proof of departure, so I booked an $8 bus ticket from San Diego to Tijuana which I didn't intend to catch just to appease the authorities.

This. Leave the US to us Mexicans.

why don't you just get a 3 month tourist visa stamped when you arrive

The US doesn't give you exit stamps. Which is one of reasons for this retarded rule because thes don't actively register your departure to neighboring states, that's why they will suspect you of overstaying without an additional onwards ticket. What type of entry visa you have is irrelevant.

have sex

Why are you so obsessed