Yu Gi Oh was filmed before a live studio audience

Yu Gi Oh was filmed before a live studio audience

Attached: 1646425032643.png (877x610, 450.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZuqUofH6D4&ab_channel=mephilel2112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yugi transforms
>hootering and hollering

lilkuribo is dead
just a liberal faggot ashamed of his past

Nah, he's cool. Probably down for the count, though. Health issues

>IT'S TIME TO-
*points at the audience*
*camera pans several shots of the excited audience jumping and shouting*
>DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL

Whats the best joke?

I like the abridged abridged episode the most.

There's so many it's hard to say.
Personally I always like the one of Melvin struggling to get through a password door and resigning himself to just try every possible 4 digit number starting at 0000, and finally succeeding at 9999.

>abridged series
>doesn't even come close to the insanity of the source material

Attached: VR2RfkY.png (463x353, 83.98K)

Its time to di di di dissociate

[ACTUAL 4KIDS DIALOGUE]

I laughed so hard when Kaiba bought a company that cares about their employers and forced the owners to buy it back from him for double the money.

Attached: kaiba is the best.jpg (1892x516, 307.29K)

IDK why it sticks in my head so much, but I love on the virtual world episode with the TFS guys where the regular intro is replaced with Melvin doing a parody of Cha La Head Cha La.

NOTE - This video may contain transphobic, homophobic, sexist, or other types of humor or dialogue that no longer represent how I, the creator of this video, wish to present my works. At the time I thought of it as "harmless jokes" but it is clear the damage that has been done by such dismissive and toxic writing on my part. I apologize for it, as there is no real excuse for using it.

He's still doing Freeza for TFS.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NEXT EPISODE COMING OUT?

user...

Why does Any Forums prefer YGOTAS to DBZA?

because Any Forums prefers yugioh to dbz

Why is he so much funnier in the evil council videos?

Attached: Dartz ygotas.jpg (480x349, 50.32K)

10 times the money.

For me, it's Hellsing Abridged.

YGTAS is ironically gay
DBZA is unironically gay

They're doing a shitty original animation series about the villains in hell. Most of the plot comes from Cell and Freeza forming a rivalry.

Kaiba looks like an edgier version of Snufkin.

MY HAIR

>shitty original animation series
It's uniroically better than DBZA was by the end because at least with this animation series, they remembered it's supposed to be a fucking comedy.

DBZA took itself too seriously & Kaiser is an autistic dipshit who's too full of himself.
YGOTAS at least didn't take itself seriously & every episode has essentially been a glorified shitpost with clear Adult Swim homages.

Kaiba is like Elon Musk but without the overwhelming desire to be liked. Thank God he doesn't exist in our dimension.

Attached: 1614466202585.png (369x342, 162.25K)

Dear God, what an absolute sigma.

>they remembered it's supposed to be a fucking comedy.
>reddit-tier writing
>"""comedy"""

idk user I'd like a few more billionaires with autistic levels of interest in card games rather than just destabilizing society for shits n giggles

I'm a faggot but that
>in another few hours the sun will rise
nonsequitur always cracks me up. other sensible chuckles
>BE VERY CAREFUL
>CHECK HIS PULSE
>pretty much anything out of pegasus

I hate that my internet heros of old all stayed liberal.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NZuqUofH6D4&ab_channel=mephilel2112

For something clearly made by millennial cringelords 10+ years ago, it holds up surprisingly well. Funny thing is that it's story is barely any more ridiculous than vanilla Ultimate.

hi prof

Oh sorry, I made my statement without taking into account the existence of super-badasses like you who are too cool to find anything good or funny. Obviously a higher being such as yourself wouldn't find it entertaining, so you should really just disregard everything I say and spend your time quietly contemplating your own immeasurably intellect.

Attached: 1648401167963.png (558x424, 476.8K)

He released a new video yesterday and said he's better now and will be uploading more often.

user what day was yesterday.