Why is BLACKED even a meme? This Korean woman had a baby with an African American man...

Why is BLACKED even a meme? This Korean woman had a baby with an African American man ... and baby looks like a tanned Korean. It doesn't look black at all. At most, it looks like a Filipino

Attached: korean_baby.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

shes ugly anyways, lmao who cares

this was their wedding

Attached: korean_future_children.webm (700x392, 2.87M)

Asian genes are actually quite dominant

Because a lot of babies look the same. you need to see them as teens.

>Because a rot of babies rook the same. you need to see them as teens.
ftfy

they even bought fucking black dolls for their baby to play with. Their light-skilled baby looks nothing like the doll

Attached: korean_baby_dance.webm (650x364, 2.87M)

So it seems lol

>Dat if only you knew how bad things really are face

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (900x900, 69.25K)

>what the fuck the kid looks like a mix of the two parents
this is surprising to you why exactly?

He could have done better

I wonder if it is possible for the baby to look like that when he grows up

Attached: korean_wedding.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

You shouldn't take the relationship of some social media addicts seriously. Everything that they do, is to satisfy their narcissistic tendencies. They can't go one hour without posting about their life and getting updoots. The moment they become irrelevant, is the moment their pathetic relationship starts breaking apart.

is it possible this women is cucking a black man. can black people be cucked?

That seems like a lot of green on your part.

Wow another bait post who could have been behind this?

>non-whites mixing with each other

not my problem

I don't think so, she is in love with her black husband. Or at least appears to be in love with him on social media. Besides, I'm sure they got a paternity test

Attached: korean_proposal.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

I'm not racist. I certainly wasn't remotely racist before logging onto Any Forums.

I never really thought that long or hard about people having relationships with people from different races. I didn't think there was any implication of it, or like purity was being transgressed or something.

I honestly just thought, good for them they've found someone they are happy with and similarly race was never part of the criteria by which I thought I would find happiness or not.

If I had seen a Korean girl dating a Black boy, let say I knew the girl. I'd be firstly pretty uninterested because it's not my business and secondly I'd just assume that the black guy must have a compatible personality and lifestyle that is commiserate with those of the Korean girl.

>baby with half East Asian gentics doesn’t look like a south Sudanese
Wow who would have thought

Also the black guy doesmt look 100% african genetically himself

even if the dad isn't 100% African, would you expect his baby to look like THIS?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (492x506, 70.23K)