Why does he make Hapas and ricecels seethe?

why does he make Hapas and ricecels seethe?

Attached: 02EB9E13-CDA4-47C4-84F4-B0F32887CB30.jpg (962x798, 220.51K)

He just does.

Attached: youn_yuh_jung_brad_pitt_oscars_2021_minari_definitely_come_to_korea.jpg (1200x900, 86.94K)

The look in her eye.... You just KNOW they banged

*moans*

Josh Luna's comics never fail to make me feel sad for pathetic flip """men"""

I wish someone would be a hero and send him a pic of their Filipina gf’s face covered in cum. Imagine the react

why hapas? That's why they were born in the first place

>Josh Luna

Did this guy walk in on his mom getting gangbanged by a bunch of white guys? I mean what is with the intense obsessive hatred of white men, calm down bro

I might be in for the job.
Go a picture of his gf and his @?

I could but I won't because I respect my wife too much and I don't want to participate in senseless racial antagonism.

I mean if you look at the rates of WMAF in the West among Asian women its actually pretty extraordinary, and considering Asian men who are on the bottom of the sexual totem pole for being meek, nerdy and unattractive still lose to geeky "soft white boys" let alone Chad I can understand some getting pretty mad about it. But their constant seething is so obnoxious and frankly pathetic that any sympathy I have for ricecels quickly fades.

Attached: PREEE BRADDU PITTU.jpg (1585x761, 151.05K)

>zero john lunas saved
This is a personal failure that I must amend.

No idea. The scene isn't even that bad. The contest is a draw and establishes that Pitt's character was a legit tough guy that Bruce wasn't expecting. In reality, Bruce did pick fights with fake tough guys in California to build his reputation.
People just memed the still image that ricel Luna drew to make it seem like Bruce was weak. Watching the scene in full on YT corrects this misconception.

Seethe ricecel

KONNICHIWA DUDE

Based and sanepilled

Attached: 1635195582404.jpg (810x1155, 420.17K)

heard you were talkin' shit wh*te bois, you back them bussies up now

Attached: 800px-Reynhard_Sinaga.jpg (800x1151, 100.42K)

just t-take it easy man

Yesh, but guess who gets to fuck Angelina

Attached: rs_634x1024-190805134558-634x1024-angie-maddox-gj-8-5-19.jpg (634x1024, 137.25K)

s-sorry sir

The Virgin Flipcel vs the Chad Indonesian Rectal-Ravager

this was done with the best of intentions.
that guy probably become the best veterinary ever, or even went beyond that and became a doctor.

Cliff's face is perfect. Were his face expressing as much struggle and rage as Lee's, the picture, the scene itself, would not work nearly as well as it does. His expression is more one of complete contempt and revulsion than that of the rage and exertion reserved for a truly worthy foe. He has this contempt, this utter disgust for Lee as a lesser lifeform, a thing that must be casually, yet very purposefully, crushed. It's beautiful to see how much pain and horror Lee is experiencing in comparison; a clever juxtapose. Tarantino knew exactly what he was doing when he crafted that moment with the specific expressions on both actors. He knew exactly what he was doing, which was redpilling the masses on what an odious yet pathetic menace the yellow "man" is, and "Braddu Pittu" manhandling Lee like the scrawny yellow dog he was will forever be the symbol of this collective awakening.

Attached: 1630695195991.jpg (768x768, 62.39K)

stop pretending josh luna represents anyone but himself, he's the filipino equivalent of a basedboy

Post josh luna art

Yeah I feel bad for flips that he's one of them. Even Josh's brother doesn't want to be related to him.

Whatever Japoy, as if masculine Filipinos exist

Attached: 948iyfqni8n81.jpg (720x720, 62.4K)

Reminder that Bruce lee would kick Brad Pitt's ass irl