Ameribros, we need to boycott Aldi. They employ lazy people who wanna sit...

Ameribros, we need to boycott Aldi. They employ lazy people who wanna sit. It's rude to their patrons and looks horrible.

If you have time to sit you have time to clean.

Attached: IMG_20220608_085042.jpg (1080x1605, 705.02K)

disgusting, literally communism, that's coming out of my pocket, this need to stop now!

What theā€¦. WHAT THE HELL?!? This is un-American! You stand at attention when speaking to me, cashier!! Stand at attention!!!

unironically why do cashiers have to stand in every store? what purpose does it serve when jobs like receptionists always sit.

they have to be prepared to run away from creepy people like you

idgi
do american cashiers not have seats lmao

>creepy people like you
???

they all have seats in yurop

>Americans think good work ethics means deliberately causing back damage

Attached: 1653765447310.jpg (922x788, 49.11K)

Checked germ satan

Apparently they also have to bag your shit for you. I would pay good money to see an American go to the grocery store in Europe

where I live cashiers sometimes offer to bag it for you. apparently it's store policy that you can demand them bag it. but I never ask them, and I don't think anyone does

Not tip for you!!!

In Brazil mcdonalds cashiers aren't allowed to sit, it's an american cultural thing. I think Aldi shoudn't force the german way on americans just like americans shouldn't force their way of doing things on Brazil

Based fuck wagies

Store I worked at we had chairs. Pretty comfy because walking around all day could be exhausting

>If you have time to sit you have time to clean.
This mentality is fucking garbage OP and we both know it.

Dumb europoor

Attached: roweSWEAT.jpg (2048x1724, 355.4K)

audi has grocery stores now?

I'd pay a small fee to have people bag my stuff at the store.
But I only order groceries online so in a way they kinda do already.

We did this too with old people. As well as help them carry their bags to their car, I've done that countless times

It's disrespectful to sit. As a customer I'm paying your salary and I expect you to be attentive to my needs.

TIME TO LEAN TIME TO CLEAN

This is most likely bait but is it really seen as disrespectful for many people?

isn't standing better for your spine?

are there places that dont?

Attached: confused.jpg (239x268, 25.55K)

If I saw that the cashier was sitting while handing me back my change I would be put in a self defense situation immediately

in my shit retail job I'm usually standing or merchandising 60 hours/wk

As a customer I expect wagies to do their job. I am not an attention whore like brainwashed mutts. A cashier is there to scan my stuff and operated the cash register not as an object of fitting into my meme work ethics worldview.
Its retarded