Click on director

>click on director
>it's a woman
>don't watch

Am I out of line for doing this. They're just not good at making films.

Attached: 77F2FACF-EC96-42B6-87A5-0DD0DE1C7CAA.jpg (480x387, 33.04K)

I thought Triumph of the Will was pretty good

Incels should be gassed

There’s only 2 good woman directed movies. American psycho and Lost in translation

Mikey and Nicky is very good. So is Cleo from 5 to 7.

Attached: 1642565216354.jpg (1651x1227, 299.44K)

I am a completely misogynist and even I don't rule out movies based on female directors.
I admire passion and creativity in all people even roasties and the negros not to mention one of the best movies ever made was by a woman

Is it true that women make better horrors?

there's a lot of smart and talented women in the world

Attached: Pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Yes, you are out of line. You are denying yourself good art and sometimes a very different perspective, all because you are sexist and uncomfortable around women because you only want them for sex and don’t see them as true people
>pic rel

Attached: 7398DE4D-A399-4DF9-8C6F-6DE571F81107.jpg (750x1124, 564.58K)

>don't watch
Based. I also do this whenever interracial couples appear.
This is why I've never seen a whole episode of Ghosts.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 at 23.18.58.png (698x930, 848.16K)

The truth is that the only work females should be doing is as nurses and teachers. Nothing else. And im not even an incel, i love females.

women can be decent directors, weirdly enough
American Psycho was directed by a hole and even though it was an adaptation, the directing is half the reason people remember that movie

i hate everyone, if i had to kill you and your family for a bottle of water i would do it without hesitating for a single second.

watch Triumph of the Will.

Based. Pic related is you.

Attached: 1648938411622.jpg (460x350, 18.65K)

That film was fucking trash. I don't know how you fuck up a slow-paced thriller about Joaquin murdering pedos, but by god she found a way (I guess the real brilliance in her plan was to make sure that all the violence was only implied and never shown except for one brief moment of blurry cctv footage0

Never saw American Psycho because it always seemed gay to me. No matter how much Any Forums shilled it over the years something about it gave me a weird vibe. When I learned it was directed by a woman, it all made perfect sense.

>dumbass gets filtered because he thinks the trauma narrative doesn’t have enough badass violence
You’re a dumb baby

It’s easy to spot a non NPCs creative woman. Watch any interview. The NPCs will mention women almost in very sentence, the good ones will talk about human experiences.

ITT: zoomers who don't know agnes varda

lol fuck you and your old movies you stupid elitist.

>it's SUPPOSED to be shit
Grow up and stop praising dogshit just because it's not mainstream

Greta Gerwig has amazing tits. Didn't expect that but she was nude a lot in her earlier acting work

it is hilarious how everyones going
>women are actually great directors
>name ONE movie, american psycho, 30 years ago.

white knighting bitchs

Based female director making stone cold kino

Attached: portrait-lady-posterAU.jpg (1024x1445, 254.32K)

One of my favorite moments is when Cameron got cucked by his own ex wife at the Oscars. You can watch him seething in real time, true kino.

This is the actual answer. Film is a goddamn masterpiece
YWNRH was awful

>Lost in Translation
kys

This flick was cyberpunk kino and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

Attached: strange days.jpg (511x755, 67.49K)

>film is about lesbians with lesbian sex scenes
>its a 10/10 canonical masterpiece goat of all time

you've been impacted by the bechdel lesbian sex scene curve