What was King Bob’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine...

What was King Bob’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these Kindergarteners? By the end of recess, Miss Finster is gone but all of the Kindergarteners aren’t gone – they’re on the jungle gym. Did King Bob pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby kindergarteners, in their little kindergartener cradles?

Attached: KingBob.png (586x441, 484.83K)

Ashley A, Ashley B, Ashley Q, Ashley T or Ashley S?

Attached: raw-1.png (500x374, 352.73K)

>What was King Bob’s tax policy?
Depends what currency the playground is using at the time. During the episode where they were trading cards, they taxed kids cards until TJ overthrew King Bob. In other episodes they taxed kids by taking the kickballs.

Why didn't he deal with the Kindergartener problem?

Attached: recess.jpg (768x576, 233.18K)

It's a war he couldn't win.

He's a fucking 4th grade kid playing pretend.

s till the day i die brazza

He's a 6th grader

King Robert was actually a sixth grader.

Ashley N

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Lick Ashley A's cute pink pussy beneath the jungle gym. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left

She cleans up nice

Attached: recess___spinelli_wins_little_miss_blush_by_dlee1293847_dcgcyr6-fullview.jpg (800x604, 86.84K)

they put this out in HD yet? i was thinking of going back to the 1 Saturday Morning shows again

Ashley S and it's not even close

Not nerdy Ashley A?

Attached: odHTT2Nz0xIkqRxTXSlN1qh4bMO.jpg (300x225, 12.89K)

>Four girls get the coolest part of playground equipment exclusively to themselves
Always pissed me off.

Is that Bobby B?

King Bob he has women and niggers for slaves

Attached: AfraidHeartfeltGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif (373x251, 1.46M)

It would've been his Vietnam

They can't be reasoned with

No. I once had a sex dream about Spinelli. It was one of the first I ever had and remains the best I can remember. I still think about it sometimes

>mfw recess had more realistic world building than lotr
tolkienfags on suicide watch

As big into boomer hippy politics as the show was I'm surprised this wasn't an episode