This is actually insulting holy shit, i'm not even 20 minutes in

This is actually insulting holy shit, i'm not even 20 minutes in

>some fucking bullshit ww1 scene that disney + completely forgot to subtitle with like 5 minutes of french dialogue
>its all just some retarded fanfiction for why poirot has a moustache
>that involves the fanfiction katherine who is poirots only previous love in these films for some reason
>cuts to 1937, poirot wants food
>for some reason he seems to be in some smokey nightclub instead of a restaurant
>the main characters basically have sex on the dance floor to completely era-inappropriate music
>gal gadot, the woman who gets murdered, appears and can barely hold her accent
>gadot and the guy go to to the dancefloor and basically have sex again

Fucking why

Attached: How-To-Watch-Death-On-The-Nile.jpg (1400x700, 189.5K)

The first scene is subtitled though you retard. Just watched it on D+ last night.

Attached: uwotm8.png (128x152, 49.64K)

What till you find out that
>the writer of scandalous books and her daughter are black musicians
>there is no Race, he's replaced by the young man who travels with his mother, he's an old acquaintance of Poirot
>his mother hired Poirot to check on the black daughter because her son is in love with her
>the young man gets killed instead of the writer/black woman
>the black woman and her daughter get to shit on Poirot because he checked their background, which was - ironically - whitewashed since the woman is no longer an alcoholic

desu I enjoyed the setting, even though the outdoor shots were painfully fake most of the time. Can you bros recommend me any good 1920s-40s cairo/middle east kinos?

Quick, turn it off and watch a good Branagh film.

Attached: MV5BZmM1Zjc3YTEtNDM4OC00ODI5LTlmMmUtYmIyZWZhNGJiYzZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0NTI0Nw@@._V1_.jpg (398x600, 177.93K)

The Mummy (1999)

watch OG Poirot (David Suchet)
rest all is tryhard modern crap

Death on the Nile (1978) with Peter Ustinov
Death on the Nile (2004) with David Suchet

Okay seriously, how the fuck do you get filtered by a fucking Poirot film?

It literally fucking isn't we JUST watched it and there were no subs.

My wife is greek so we watch with subtitles anyway, so maybe they conflicted with whatever shit disney subtilted it with normally? Retarded set up regardless if that's the case. Again i literally just watched it and i think the first couple of sentences were subtitled and then the rest weren't at all.

The only people this film filters is people with taste

Could be, I watched West Side Story the other day and they didn't sub the Spanish parts either.

It's literally just a standard murder mystery. There's nothing to get upset about except that it's not a 1:1 remake which would defeat the point of a remake anyway.
There's some dodgy acting at times I'll admit but other than that it's whatever. I don't understand how this could invoke any kind of emotional reaction unless you literally get triggered by everything

That was Spielkike being a racebaiting jew though.
There's no political agenda to make frogs feel good about themselves. Sometimes you have a few isolated foreign language lines that aren't subtitled, but only because whatever's being said isn't important.

I'm glad we stopped watching this piece of shit 45 minutes in holy shit

You guys are either retarded or have cataracts

Attached: areyoufuckingblind.png (1886x1029, 977.58K)

based take

>My wife is greek
Go shave her back

What are some good poirot films?

Murder on the Orient Express
Death on the Nile
The Sucet ones are good two but I can't remember most of the names.

Best Christie adaption is the And Then There Were None one from a couple of years ago by the BBC, 3 part miniseries.

No it isn't. That 10 little niggers adaptation was boring as shit, badly shot and adds a completely irrelevant romance subplot.

Imagine watching the BBC in current year.