Why do they think they are allowed to make fun of everyone but no one is allowed to react?

Why do they think they are allowed to make fun of everyone but no one is allowed to react?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2013-01-29_at_12.34.32_PM.jpg (1200x800, 253.87K)

Who?

Trey eats an egg McMuffin every morning.

People have been reacting to their work for years. I saw a protest outside a local production of the Book of Mormon just last month.

They just aren't "cancelled" because despite making fun of everyone their work isn't actually prejudiced. Even the Book of Mormon, while making fun of the religion, depicts the Mormons therein as flawed but ultimately good, decent people

They both belong to a special tribe with special privelages

What is this Genotype called?

How is no one allowed to react?

he looks like it

witnessed

>I saw a protest outside a local production of the Book of Mormon just last month.
I'm bummed I never got to see it originally. Was there ever a recording of the original cast?

calm down will don't do anything crazy

Attached: 1643802392059.jpg (1200x640, 72.14K)

Those glasses

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are petty douchebags.

>Dude it's just a joke bro, we're blatantly putting our own biased opinions on display and influencing millions of viewers but it's just a joke bro.

I used to think they were funny when I was a kid, but as I grew older I realized most of their jokes were "belittle or mock person we don't like." in different variations. I met a person who genuinely wouldn't watch Mel Gibson movies simply because South Park made fun of him.

They mainly make fun of hypocrites and narcissist. So it's more about the person's behaviour and not so much their politics.

>influencing millions of viewers
I guess there are millions of idiots, yes.

Who's the hot chick behind Matt Stone's left shoulder?

Damn orphans

They aren't cancelled because they been grandfathered in.

>I met a person who genuinely wouldn't watch Mel Gibson movies simply because South Park made fun of him.

They're bad because complete fucking morons might take their jokes seriously?

only Matt is like half jew

Because you keep making those fake quote threads every single day.

>show is blatantly about making fun of retards
>OMG YOU’RE BIASED I’M NOT EVEN RETARDED

Downies?

Because they're assholes...

Attached: 1334119657232.gif (300x400, 204.02K)

but it's based when they call out Mr Garrison and people like him for being a freak, right?