India is the middle east of the decade and extreme hinduism will be the islamism of the decade...

India is the middle east of the decade and extreme hinduism will be the islamism of the decade. How do we prevent this world citizen bros

Attached: 1645708182737s.jpg (250x229, 6.72K)

I've a hard time imagining a bunch of vegetarian IT help desk manlets will ever be a threat to anyone

In large numbers they can. But I have a hard time believing they will target anyone but Muslims.

Cover bobs
Do not disclose personal information to tech support

USA will supress it naturally
It is in China's best interest to destabilize India through supporting extremist hindus and muslims. It is in USA's interest to keep india as united and as stable as possible.

>India is the middle east of the decade and
This meme needs to end we have zero common with sand nogs we are far closer to SEA even fucking East Asian places like Tibet than Sand nogs
>extreme hinduism will be the islamism of the decade
Again not comparable Islamist ideology is all about conquering entire world & destroying 'filthy kuffer cultures' while Indian Hindu nationalism is all about resistance the day Muslims are gone or became calm normal like Christians Hindu nationalism will die too same way there is barely any Radical Hinduism in Nepal(98% Hindu) because there are barely any Muslims there.

Attached: 104494651_1488791784637854_9194067418006511506_n.jpg (1080x1080, 126.47K)

Didnt hindus invent time travel?

>This meme needs to end we have zero common with sand nogs

Pajeets and sand nigs look similar, people regularly mistake you for each other. You don't look remotely similar to Chinks, Japs or Gooks, Poojesh.

>nepal 98% hindu
I don't even understand people who post numbers without checking. Its 81%, around the same as India
>Hinduism (81.3% of the population), followed by Buddhism (9%); the remaining were Islam (4.4%), Kirant (3.1%), Christianity (1.4%) and Prakriti or nature worship (0.5%)

Point still stand basically Indian Intelligence agencies tried push Hindu nationalist agenda in Nepal but it was a massive massive failure because Nepal having miniscule Muslim population were not interested in Political Hinduism same is true for South India too
Kys pig skin I will kill you on spot if you call me filthy lizard eating pedo worshiper in real life

Attached: images (6).jpg (678x452, 52.84K)

do nothing, chill out. will fix it ourselves. you invest yourself in ukraine .

You guys seem to keep doing fucked up shit the last 4 years and acting like you aren't.
Then you give wall of text replies.
I mean.. the Russian oil
The intellectual property theft
The denials of all these deaths
Covid response
Victim playing
Constantly lying
Now the wheat export bans, which violate all these trade agreements
The larping and trolling online sadistucally
Trying inspire race shit and civil unless for fun..
Yet you guys still try to play victim
It's pretty muslim extremist shit. Maybe stop being so dishonest and have some empathy for others.
Just saying you guys have angered everyone

tldr what is happening is hindus want to establish certain laws and rules that frankly are not really wrong and muslims dont want them coz sharia ftw so shit happens.

Civil unrest
Sadisticall*

I don't know what has happened to India in the last decade really but it went from you guys being kind of endearing to holy shit they are obsessive compulsive lying arrogant sociopaths who hate everyone. I just mean everyone.

I literally just googled Indian male model and almost all the results just look like the Saudi Ayrab foreign exchange students that were at my university. Is looking like an Ayrab what is considered handsome in India?

Attached: smaransahu.jpg (472x592, 99.85K)

>radical muzzies from nearby countries keep attacking Hindus this leads to the birth of a new generation of radical Hindus
Hurr durr how could this have happened?
maybe m*zzies shouldn't have committed all those terror attacks and ethnic cleansing

>far right rising in my country good
>far right rising in other countries bad

same. i look at the US from the 40s and now and i go like holy shit it went from you guys being kind of endearing to holy shit they are obsessive compulsive lying arrogant sociopaths who hate everyone. I just mean everyone.

retard, any phenotype in India will always be a common phenotype in some other country

Send them to concentration camps where they have to poo in the loo and eat with forks

India has ALL TYPES of people this model is as common as the model you posted doesn't makes any change the point I made

Attached: page3-112.jpg (400x307, 131.33K)