No but seriously what the FUCK was the deal with this movie?

no but seriously what the FUCK was the deal with this movie?
>NO time to die
>wears a noh mask
>villain unironically named LUCIFER SATAN
never mind the retarded overarching plot

Attached: vi034-safin-mask-no-time-to-die-snow-636.jpg (636x469, 174.78K)

written by the maker of True Detective

Yeah whatever. Just hope the next James Bond isn't a minority.

Parts of it were kino

Attached: 1638627024031.webm (1488x616, 1.03M)

Taking reality and turning it into a film.

Fun fact, the entire Bond franchise is garbage.

This is the kind of Bond girl real life glowies get. Epstein was a defense contractor.

>introduce a 10/10 qt
>Bond doesn't fuck her because he's still dreaming of his ex-wife

>Bond has a kid

>Bond dies in the end

>that alcohol fetal syndrome face
Kills my boner every time.

Attached: 15447173943770.gif (199x200, 1.55M)

He was originally going to play Dr. No.

was this scene really necessary?

Absolutely

Attached: 1556668837126.gif (468x317, 1.75M)

I'm blown away by how they managed to make an even shittier villain than Waltz Blofeld. Opening scene was slasher kino though.

We need a new fun adventure movie like the 1999 mummy. Probably would have to be a capeshit movie now though.

Nah fuck that. Just rewatch mummy, brother.

Necessary? Is it “necessary” for me to drink my own urine?

I suppose not...

nic pizzalotta had nothing to do with no time to die. the director of season how ever was the director, and one of several people who wrote the script, which probably explains why it came out so poorly.

wish the rumors that Remi Malek was going to actually be Dr. No turned out to be true.

His plan was solid - first poison people who poison his family. Then poison everyone and take over the world. But then they writers got confused.
He had no connection to Bond, which is OK, but they decided to give him connection to Madeline, which is dumb. Particularly when he decided to become infaturated with her, even though his only interaction with her was trying to kill her and then not killing her. How does that make sense? Did 20 years later it dawned on him "I could have kidnapped that little girl and make her my sex slave, why didn't I think about it in time?"

the movie was pretty bad honestly

Still better than Spectre lmao.

>infaturated

Attached: 1479012294395.jpg (500x448, 215.99K)

Fuck you. Spectre was kino. Maybe stupid but still kino.

If it was kino, how comes it was so inhumanly lame?

i remember the writers and fukunaga where saying that maleks villain was going to be a new kind of evil, a villain like we had never seen before. my mind ran wild with possibilities. and then it turns out his family are just the poison experts of Spectre and he wants to destroy his enemies and take over the world? and thats it?

He was more pcractical than most, I guess.

>massonic evil meeting
>Christoph Waltz
>Jaguar C-X75
>Moriarty
>sahara desert surveillance outpost
>Bond shoots down a helicopter with a handgun
>lame
Yeah, right.

What was wrong with it? Nothing! It was KINO.
The only thing that sucked about it was how it was forced to conclude all the other Craig bond stories, which you can tell they really wrote themselves into a corner over.
If you cut out all the craig bond story elements it would have been one of the best bond movies ever.

but hey at least it was kino as fuck. I don't remember a bond movie looking this good in a long time

Attached: nttd db5 kino.jpg (1021x580, 177.77K)