Well, Any Forums?

Attached: FUrGgJbWAAIWPIC.jpg (687x995, 76.15K)

If your people have a great history, you should always be proud of it.

I wish my Chinese ancestors committed war crimes

>less successful
>more pride
interesting

Germans are actually the most successful of these.

Either way, being proud of Genghis is like being proud of Barbarossa or Dusan the Mighty. Happened so long ago that it doesn't matter anymore

Only if you're related by blood with the people that made it great.
No point in being proud of what some ancient king that lived more or less in the same country as yours if you cannot trace descent from him

we call the time we raped and plundered europe "the age of adventures"

Hungary wasn't that impressive.
You would later become much more powerful than the horse archers that invaded the plateau in the first place

You will be clustered by outsiders with that anyway, so better be proud than ashamed and apologizing

An American should be where the Russian is.

we terrorized all of europe for a good 50 years before anyone was able to stop us
that was our peak in history it was all downhill from there

Attached: Kalandozasok.jpg (724x496, 99.36K)

>we

Just white guilt nothing to see here

The French have a huge ass mausoleum for Napoleon even though some of their neighbours would argue he was a tyrant and war monger

Attached: Npoleon-tomb.jpg (1620x1080, 740.26K)

My Ancestors
my brother in blood...

Attached: karamanoğulları.png (1024x676, 26.71K)

Ah yes, my grandfather who was killed by Genghis Khan is truly offended by that statue

>we only know how to steal
peak gypsum

Attached: 1654656026475.jpg (684x1340, 154.77K)

Napoleon had a lasting impact on many areas, most notably European law. He wasn't comparable to Genghis

How to not commit war crimes: Win the war

Um, our grandwathers were war heroes, were not Americans

Our grandfathers were war heroes too.

anyone post 1965? not so much

Attached: 1653962030543.jpg (640x640, 91.49K)

The difference is that one of them won the war, two of them lost (and the other is Serbian)
Caesar reportedly genocided Gauls but that doesn't stop us from being proud about him and celebrating his accomplishments

The Russian one should be saying "what about America".

tfw we are always the morally good side of the history. spanish americans and japs are all invaders and their causa belli are morally dubious or outright evil.