The collapse is starting. China doesn't have much time left

The collapse is starting. China doesn't have much time left

Attached: 1654327869399.png (720x902, 521.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/taiwan-train-crash-kills-least-36-leaves-dozens-injured-n1262860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they not do geological surveys when building this shit?

None whatsoever. I don't even think the Chinese know what geology is.

Attached: 1653288963570.png (600x529, 208.7K)

The Chinese have literally made a fusion reactor that is 5x hotter than the core of the sun

They dumb
It's fake

Really? The same thing happened in Germany the day before and of course nobody is talking about it. Of course this insectoid white worshipping Singaporean isn't going to post about it either.

The german accident had 5 deaths and 40+ injuries.
>inb4 chinese are lying about death and injury count
Even if they are it's still pathetic how rent free [insert asian country here] lives in your heads

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 10.17.17 PM.png (642x1684, 769.25K)

Aren't you of Chinese ethnicity?

was this caused by a landslide on land that's prone to landslides?

I'm a expat and I'm moving back to America next year after my contract ends

I was wondering the same, and its even weirder that it happened at a station... not on some random mountain pass or cliff area, but at the one area that's open, flat and closest to civilization and probably is inspected way more often.
It's also probably why they had only one death.

Attached: 1652989679139.png (1280x720, 559.67K)

>A local official at Yuezhai said that the places where the accident happened have never experienced mudslide before. The cqcb.com report quoted the official as saying that mud from an expressway above the Yuezhai tunnel, which is under construction, slid due to rains and "submerged" the rail track within 2 or 3 minutes.

no, which is arguably worse. The china one seems to be caused by an uncontrollable event, a freak accident that ended up killing only 1 person and injuring less than a dozen
the germans still don't know what caused their train to derail, but apparently they knew the track needed repairs at some point and simply neglected to do it

Dilate

Troon

I hear about something collapsing in China every day. Do they have South Africa tier infrastructure?

2 weeks more

This is a cope. Purposely building infrastructure on land that is guaranteed to get fucked is way worse than mistakes running the railway. The German incident is still bad but China has a track record of doing shit like this.

>Wow the land reacts to huge construction projects
so you basically confirmed that they didn't do a geological survey.

Would you say it's genetic, cultural or a bit of both? Are some races just more prone to bad infrastructure decisions?

You can be honest here, we're all understanding.

I think the communist party ruined the Chinese. They're literally eating oil from the sewer right now. It's probably not genetic because they can build something good if all the corruption and absolute need to make everything as cheap as possible doesn't get in the way like insta360 cameras. Related Asian groups don't have the problems that the CCP has

>. Related Asian groups don't have the problems that the CCP has

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

HAHA HA OH MY no

They plug up their underground rivers when sinkholes kept popping up so they'd pour tankers of concrete in. Now they have deserts everywhere.

No lol. The hsr lines are killing the country. It's pretty funny.

>Are some races just more prone to bad infrastructure decisions?
Yes, train accidents happen all the time in Taiwan also

nbcnews.com/news/world/taiwan-train-crash-kills-least-36-leaves-dozens-injured-n1262860

when did this happen?

>Anyday now