They actually suffer

They actually suffer.
Shit is wild
havanatimes.org/features/in-havana-purchases-in-peso-stores-are-further-restricted/
havanatimes.org/features/cubans-to-face-4-hour-blackouts-this-summer/
This is an interesting website about Cuba in English.

Attached: 71mzm18C32L._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x869, 66.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhzQCeKlFDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a reason why Cuban dudes literally cry when they go to a Costco and see all the food there.

>There's a reason why Cuban dudes literally cry when they go to a Costco

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Seems like their situation is fucked as the embargo only seems to hurt native Cubans while Euros and Canadians who are fine with communists are able to live lavishly at their expensive. They really should have stayed a part of Spain rather than becoming a whorehouse for American mafias or starving communist country #5334343

Costco is based but I wished they had fresh pretzels like Sam's Club pretzels.

wtf i thought internet was blocked in your country

venezuelans record themselves in supermarkets here, and upload it to youtube. It's a meme at this point

I really wish we stopped embargoing them but it makes Cuban diaspora seethe whenever the prospect of normalizing relations with them is brought up. Very cringe.
we unironically almost annexed them but sugar barons who basically owned Hawaii didn't want to lose their monopoly

It's so fucking beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=UhzQCeKlFDo

is venezuela worse off than cuba at this point?

0:28 is that a tranny?

I don't think so, cubans literally sail to haiti to buy shit some times. To fucking Haiti of all places

it's been said a dozen times by now, but lift the embargo and this problem will disappear

I think Cuban diaspora sees it as a trivializing their/their families struggles.

I can't speak for Cubans but enchufados have access to western lifestyle. At least Venezuelans can go to other countries, Cubans are condemned to their shithole island or fleeing to Haiti/Miami (and dying likely). Cuba would be worse and would have gotten worse if they had not gotten oil from chavez/maduro.

yeah but it's dumb as fuck. we're just making an island of people suffer for literally no reason at this point. The Cold War is over

hello mr CIA, how's your day going, that got you on Any Forums duties today?

That's a real woman

>I think Cuban diaspora sees it as a trivializing their/their families struggles.
And? They're basically making them subject to that suffering. The fact that it's the descendants of the former oligarchs who are the most vocal proponents of the diaspora for the continuance of the embargo is all the more telling.

And what? That's what I've mostly gotten from living among them; I'm not defending the embargo.

la criatura de hialeah (female). Manfaced, my friend is married to a manfaced woman too.

Why don't Cubans flee to DR via Haiti?

The fact that they're still urging to continue it some 30 years later after the cold war and Cuba has stopped being relevant is petty (mind you, most people here are anti-cuba but that's mostly boomers stuck with the cold war mindset).

they do, the DR is filled with cubans, so is PR, even here there's quite a few. I've gotten assigned a couple random physicians from cuba when doing routine checks