Race realists of Any Forums, why isn't Argentina significantly more successful than its continental sisters?

Race realists of Any Forums, why isn't Argentina significantly more successful than its continental sisters?

Attached: B3B.jpg (660x480, 114.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

????????
Nigga they are getting fucked real hard rn wym.
You first worlders should aid them or save the girls at least

I fail to see the problem, everything is cheaper there now.

argentina is NOT white

Related question:
Why is it that black countries in the Caribbean, including those with substantial Indian populations, do as well as Eastern European countries or even better despite having no EU gibs, no natural resources, and constant natural disasters?

Because in the 20th century it started stopped its European only immigrants policy and started accepting immigrants from neighbouring countries. Before this Argentina was the 6th largest economy and a true power house.

Ignore the first started in the first sentence. Left it there accidentally.

they look more orange to me

Argentina is mixed like the rest of the continent. The whole of latin america is mixed. They have more non-spanish (swarthy) euro ancestry compared to say caribbeans, and also less black blood although more amerindian blood, so it's easier to find paler people there, who are not necessarily more caucasian than a caribbean or brazilian quadroon or octoroon

Attached: 32.png (850x743, 288.77K)

Doesn't seem correlated

Attached: GDP_per_capita_development_of_Argentina.svg.png (800x565, 50.15K)

Their economy is pretty shit I hear but they have way less crime/violence than Brazil or Mexico.
The small islands get tourism that sustains their economy.
Dominican Republic is just average Latin America tier and Haiti is doing absolutely horribly.

all the "race realists" of Any Forums determine a country's whiteness ad hoc based on their performance
I've seen people claim Chile is white more and more over the past 10 years, despite the fact they've never had a large white population and have actually started receiving a lot more non white immigrants

>Successful
Not really, although they have significant cultural output, economically they have been fucked over due to populist movements and failed economic policy. They have more shitalian immigration (barring brasil) and less africans, but in lieu they have more amerindian blood then commonly though.

>Chile is more white because successful
lel, el mestizaje maligno

unironically brown immigration (and italians)

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

Because Any Forums is full of brown people larping as white people and white people larping as brown people. Peak mental illness in the schizo town.

>The small islands get tourism that sustains their economy.
Yeah so? Tourism is basically all they can do, but somehow they manage despite their "inferior" demographics and lack of resources. Even Barbados, which is over 90% black african descended from slaves, has a higher life expectancy than the US and universal healthcare plus education. their HDI is higher than several Eastern European countries. Here is their exports, you can see that they're remarkably diversified for such a resource poor country which was basically a slave colony for sugar cane harvesting

Attached: 1200px-Barbados_Exports_Treemap_2017.svg.png (1200x1200, 197.71K)

>determine a country's whiteness
This is the cringiest shit ever when literally all of latam performs better than 100% caucasian shitholes like moldova or albania

We have 5 nobel prices. What about you

C'mon. Nobody has ever said that. You don't have to lie on the internet especially about something like that.

>we cannot diversify our economy because LE BOLIGUAYOS
>we cannot bulldoze the villas because LE BOLIGUAYOS
>we cannot stop wildfires because LE BOLIGUAYOS
>we cannot protect our people from mapuche terrorists because LE BOLIGUAYOS
>we cannot do anything against crime because LE BOLIGUAYOS
>we are an uncultured poor unstable pozzed joke of a nation because LE BOLIGUAYOS
some argies really think like this

Argentina is a shithole of deranged people

they have 15 of those dude

whats a race realist?

bruh, you were supposed to presume the fucking COPAS, straya has none of em

Me, I accept my browness, I don't larp as white. Uruguay is a brown country

brownentina is NOT white

low IQ retards who think that their pseudo scientific worldview actually qualifies as "realism" despite immense genetic and scientific data proving otherwise. Basically racists who found out about pol

chile is better

same, we're brown too

you are literally the whitest country in latam lol

wow thats really gay

yes, and still brown. There are literlly no white countries in the americas, not even you or the usa anymore

There are very few race realist here though, Most of em are in Pol/

>we wuz brownz
Stop man, its not funny. Just accept yourself be it black, brown, white, stop your delusions, you are white, there is nothing wrong with that, we are brown, there is nothing wrong with that either, just stop