yes

I don’t think it was going to be good
>cutscenes
>NFT bullshit (removed, I don’t care)
>that “gameplay” vs bandits in that E3 trailer
Sorry ukrbros, I love you, but it was gonna suck ass

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE THE LOCAL SPELLING, THAT'S ILLEGAL

To see if I still feel

Yes, even though the same studio named the first game "Shadow of Chernobyl" and call of pripyat (which I wonder if they'll try to retroactively change to Pryp'yat')

whadappend?

Just because you keep accomodating your language with nigger terms like lowkey, thot, bruh, finna doesn't mean others have to accommodate white niggers(Russians) with their language.

this shit didn't even have ukrainian dubs, they had to add it with a patch months after release

There's difference between Cabo Verde asking to be called it's real name which it insisted upon vocally for years over Cape Verde when non Luso's said the latter, and doing this shit long long after just because of some recent war shit.

Chernobyl is Chernobil in Spanish too. It's just ukranian chimpout because of recent affairs.

>balt
opinion (and cunt) completely irrelevant.

It's prime butthurt for them to actively do so. I expect there to be some jabs at Russians in the game. I'm sick of Ukranians after the past 4 months.

why did putin do it bros?

you act like literally any other country of people in the world wouldn't be "butthurt" at another country that is currently invading them

Most of the time when that occurs it's between two nations no one gives a shit about or in some far flung irrelevant area of the world. Ukraine has being in Europe and proximity being it's defining factor.

Who the fuck are you to tell others what to do with their language? Buy a banan and show it up your ass, war criminal supporter.

>Who the fuck are you to tell others what to do with their language?
uhhhm isn't that ukraine who does that?

And who the fuck are you?
>war criminal supporter
I don't care for Russian-Ukranian war, but Ukranian butthurt over the past four month has been exhausting begging for aid (from the US), protesting, and constant media support for them.

Follow your countrymen and rope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate#Male
>#22 in the world

How so? The game is Ukrainian, they can name it how they want to.

Not an argument, go suck monkeys dick on Any Forums retarded mutt.

The people in those countries clearly give a shit though, I was replying to an user mad that Ukranians were butthurt.

>he thinks I'm a Any Forumstard because I don't like ukranian crocodile tears
lmao, go to reddit

I meant the whole "it's kyiv" meme, they are literally forcing other countries to change their language
I've never seen germans bitching about deutschland

>country that is being invaded begs for aid from more powerful countries
literally every country in the world does this. if you were alive in 1941 would you be seething about Britain begging for supplies too or something

They're not forcing anything. Other countries are doing it voluntarily, mostly to virtue signal, in support of them.

Says the nigger who still sheds crocodile tears about muh Souths Lost Cause and still butthurt about 160 year old war. Move to the South, faggot.