Is he summonable? it should be like 7pm in brown states like california

is he summonable? it should be like 7pm in brown states like california

Attached: file.png (800x450, 129.61K)

i just need some tips for hitting on cisgender iranian women such as his sister who i guess got banged like crazy one room over like the eternal gentleman

he claims to be employed but i doubt his credentials

It’s like 4pm in Cali

What the fuck are you talking about retarded kraut.

right sorry im bad with timezones, is it all one single one like their mexican colonizers or do they do the 0.5hr meme thing that arizona does for some reason

im not german i just like using the flag because it confuses everyone, european mexicans (the spanish) think i am turkish which is fun to push their buttons with
anyway you should lurk a bit my fellow coposter

What do you want Anatolian doner kebap vendor in government subsidized housing in Berlin? I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, ask me anything.

T. Cisgender agnostic Iranian male

I am employed, although I barely do any work. My "job" is a joke, but it pays decently. Also, I'm behind a computer screen a significant portion of the day.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian male with car.jpg (1065x1314, 328.29K)

hello rajul from mexico, irans greatest ally

>such as his sister who i guess got banged like crazy one room

>i just need some tips for hitting on cisgender iranian women such as his sister

Be respectful when talking about my sisters, you degenerate scumbag

>eternal gentleman

Wtf does that even mean

Attached: Cisgender Iranian women ar restaurant.jpg (1080x1293, 496.85K)

Hey bro, how are you?

Attached: Cisgender Iranian Mexican.png (1080x725, 1.76M)

hello my fellow schizophrenic\
give me protips on your diaspora in the orient (california (china))
its a joke i didnt mean disrespect my first love is a persian immigrant to germany and then america, she was a genius PhD scientist, and i had never met a muslim person before

all beautiful women from one of the few only real countries in the world

Apologize for disrespecting my sisters then I'll answer your questions. Both of my sisters are educated, accomplished, independent young cisgender women and productive members of society, just like most cisgender Iranian women. Cisgender Iranian women aren't like other Islamic nationalities, if you disrespect them, they will make you regret it.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian women.png (1195x354, 65.83K)

Look closer, the one in pink is from Mexico, the other 3 are cisgender Iranian women. The flags of Iran and Mexico look similar.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian at beach.jpg (1080x1326, 344.07K)

this is why i love persians but especially persian women, you have my formal, legal, apology
tell me about californian persians vs real persians
i will swap stories with you about real turks vs immigant turks if you have any interest

i have extremely bad eyesight, so you like mexican girls i guess but the one on the right is the cutest and most beautiful due to having the most jet black hair

im good. is it okay if i call you rajul? i dont know any persian names

I don't care about Anatolian doner kebap vendors, they barely exist in America. Only time I think about them is when we go to their country for cheap vacations or when my grandma/mom put one of their corny soap operas on tv or when they talk about us on here, reddit and quora.

>real persians

All cisgender Iranian people are real cisgender Iranian people, just because we live here doesn't mean we're not the same people. We're the same people in 2 locations. California is our second home.

Attached: Persian language California.png (731x504, 27.48K)

where i am from we usually dont like coasties but if you tell me that there are persians there i have to rethink my views on california. where in california are the persian people found

wait didnt the ottomens conquer you or did you conquer them culturally because they just larped as Persia prior to larping as roman
i dont know enough about your religion or part of the world to be honest

Attached: file.png (562x705, 169.11K)

>is it okay if i call you rajul?

That's an Indian Hindu name, I'm not an Indian Hindu, I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male.

>i dont know any persian names

Here are some examples of traditional cisgender Iranian male names

-Touraj
-Ashkan
-Kamran
-Koroush
-Dariush
-Siavash
-Soroush
-Khashayar
-Armin
-Parviz
-Parham
-Firooz
-Fereydun
-Farhad
-Houshang
-Arvin
-Behrouz

To name a few

One famous cisgender Iranian female name is Negar, it sounds similar to the racial epithet that we all know and hate aka the N word. Negar means "sweetheart"

Attached: Cisgender Iranian negars.png (1350x578, 1.21M)

Teherangeles is a hellhole. Also were all over Germany too. Mainly Hamburg and Frankfurt but also other places

there's no way there are persian people in hamburg