Moviebob general

he’s back at it again

Attached: BC275014-49AE-4BFA-A1B5-80560903E627.png (594x696, 72.48K)

Why is he always taking about "nerds" and "highschool"?

he probably hasn't left the house since high school.

I CAN'T EAAAAAT!!

Attached: bob.jpg (761x757, 77.69K)

i hate it when nerds blame society for having standards because they are too lazy to take walks and maintain basic hygiene

whiny faggots who smell like shit

>plop shitman
Flushing.

Didn't witches and heretics get burned alive even if they actually weren't? How the fuck are they even in the same league than "nerds"? Does Bob really fucking think "nerds" getting bullied is worse than innocent people getting tortured and killed over "rumors" or magic shit or disagreement? What the FUCK is wrong with this bastard?

he's a fucking pedo

>and you don't actually want decisions made by the dumbest MFer in your civilization
Fair to say he won't get a say in anything

Attached: smugSatania.png (650x540, 373.17K)

BLOBBENFURER I KNEEL

Has anyone successfully completed the Movie Bob Blobular McDonald's challenge?

I've been trainijng but 2 cheese burgers and 1 nugget does me in.

this narcissism of this disgusting fat freak living in a mildew reeking basement is so funny

Highschool was obviously his high point in life.
Which is kinda funny because you know he was bullied.

Same reason as Chris chan and a lot of these types do. They never fully got over high school.
Most people usually go off to college or trade or even shitty wagie work, but when they do, they make new friend groups or socially butterfly, chalk it up to “high school was fun!” or “high school sucked.”
Then they move on with their lives. Bob never did that. His high school bullying was probably some hardcore shit and it has an unhealthy amount of influence over his worldview, especially as evidenced by his Chronicle review where he rooted for the kid going as power mad as he did

This fat fuck is so dumb that striving to become a retard would be a dramatic improvement.

I bet I could if I fasted for 48 hours and smoked a big bowl beforehand. It'd probably give me the worst case of stoner cramps imaginable though.

>getting bullied in high school was like being stoned or burned as a witch in the middle ages
This man is a treasure.

Attached: 1601427540536.jpg (1157x772, 63.13K)

It says a lot about society how gamers are treated

Attached: 1606172710382.jpg (2098x1500, 566.67K)

>think of all these people who got brutally killed, and me getting picked on in school

Bob defies belief. The bullies were too good to him, if anything.

Remember that nerds are the most oppressed people

Exactly. He's constantly whining about being a "victim" but we all knows he was just a fat sperg who didn't shower, and got treated accordingly.