Why do they so desperately want to fit in with Asians when Indonesia is the only "Asian" country located in the same...

Why do they so desperately want to fit in with Asians when Indonesia is the only "Asian" country located in the same hemisphere as them?

Attached: Flag_of_Australia_(converted).svg.png (1200x600, 22.99K)

we are Chinese

they are the most out of place Asian nation ever lol

Wdym fit in with Asians?

It's pretty hard to fit in to Asians when you have a BWC but its very rewarding when you do.

Because Australia woke up one day and realized that they're not in the Atlantic

I am Chinese

I'd like to fit in an Asian if you catch my dick ;)

PM Paul Keating literally declared that Australia was Asian and the NZ PM at the time did as well

I thought Australians were mainly LARPing as Abbos these days.

Nah, there aren't nearly enough of them for us to do it on a collective basis.

It's strategic ambiguity, if gender can be fluid then ethnicity can be too.

Attached: file.png (710x512, 241.26K)

You forgot Timor?

>You forgot Timor?
It wouldn't be the first time

But from what I've seen, you guys just straight-up LARP as Abbo. I've seen articles of pasty white people with blonde hair calling themselves Aboriginal.

Are you talking about the Shalom Gamarada Indigenous Scholarship Program?

Even if you include the blonde hair, blue eyed people claiming aboriginal ancestry, they still only make up like 3% of the population. There's more Chinese.

Tbqh it's very beneficial if you do have a single drop of abbo blood, lots of diversity here programs

But you also have non-Abbo people like your new PM pandering to the Abbos and sticking their flag on everything. I reckon when Australia becomes a republic they'll redesign your flag to have the Aboriginal colours in it. You're so desperate to wash yourself of the sins of "le evil colonialism" that you will happily do this.

would be a massive improvement over the current flag desu fuck shitain

tfw i posted this and people hurled racial insults at me calling me a rat and a chink

Attached: 1643961055171.png (833x758, 331.61K)