How do people in your country find happiness?

How do people in your country find happiness?

Attached: 8.jpg (751x768, 81.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox32chicago.com/news/chicago-police-issue-warning-armed-catalytic-converter-thieves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our country allows for the pursuit of happiness but only on a catch and release basis.

What's the best way to pursue happiness?

Stealing car batteries

Attached: HulkHoganCrying-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 60.74K)

Here they steal catalytic converters instead for some reason.

The Iberian peninsula

drinking

making money and whatever activity they do after work

Why tho?
Flipping them is much harder and stealing them is a pain in the assholes

they don't lol

No idea. fox32chicago.com/news/chicago-police-issue-warning-armed-catalytic-converter-thieves

Normalfags have tight connection with family both at home and with relatives, have groups of friends from school, neighborhood, job and random places...
At teen years everyone starts drinking and partying and get in the game. Most get married or are in long term relationship in their twenties.

You can watch yt videos of expats from bigger countries that come and stay to live here.

>Most get married or are in long term relationship in their twenties.

Attached: 3.jpg (587x558, 49.57K)

HAHAHAHAHAH you ain't even ironic
Guess they have some scheme then

Move to serbia user, power our economy with your money and make serbia a powerstate, also hot serbian gf included in the package

Don't run after it; instead set goals for yourself, carry out plans to achieve them, and while doing so happiness sometimes sidles up to you for a brief cuddle.

If only I could. Family keeps me here.

This sounds like a good tip.

Family is a wonderful thing, and I hope it is a nice and enjoyable thing for you

I dont know user but i'm in a shithole and i need to go there and start to enjoy my life what is the second step after you realize you are in a shithole and all your problems?

If you have shelter,food and clothing, you are doing better than 99 percent of humans that ever existed.
You are only unhappy since you know you will never be a millionaire.