/desi/- Teaching Quran edition

Terrible times for all of South Asia ahead dosto.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-040603_Chrome.jpg (1080x934, 309.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/turkishchicks/
ndtv.com/india-news/islamic-nations-groups-remarks-on-prophet-controversy-unwarranted-and-narrow-minded-says-centre-amid-gulf-backlash-3041625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi /desi/ is it true /r/chodi chuds flocked to Any Forums after getting banned?
We have our chuds currently lurking on reddit too I wonder whether they would come here after getting banned...

This stupid bitch single handedly gave the world an excuse to shift the wars from middle east to South Asia. Watch as west pushes for this shit to spread more and more and destabilize the region. They need a new meat grinder for their military industry complex. We got lucky in the 70s when the oil crisis happened and western attention shifted towards the middle east. I doubt we'll last another 40 years.

All oldfags are gone long ago. We moved to an irc. We were getting waves of newfags since the lockdown but inchan shutting down was the final straw. The general is pretty much newfaggots now. We went from peak comfy to verbal diarrhea.

No they're on bakchodi.org. most of them are jiobhangis and are isp banned.
This. I wish tamil dalit britjeet buddhu kashmiri were all back

What do you mean? More people are getting redpilled about how retarded muslims are more than ever now.

They are all newfags.... I'm talking about pre 2012. Cuckshmiri was the first of the worst.

I think Tamil Dalit said he was here since 2009.

Who? Indian bots? Whites? You think people didn't know? Their governments can change the narrative over night and make us all Nazis and unlike China, the world can survive without India.

thanks for the info
please subscribe
reddit.com/r/turkishchicks/

Lol calm down chintu

>They need a new meat grinder for their military industry complex
Chill Rajesh. There is war with damned Russia here. American military industrial complex gonna work for us in close future. Cause you need a lot of bombs and rounds to break those cocks down.

If it wasn't Nupur, it would be something else. Even an imagined slight. It doesn't matter but war won't break out over this lol

>ooohhh Texas-kun you are gonna make me preggers aaaaahhh pls do- pls dont come inside of my anas aaaahhh

Attached: OOOHHHH.jpg (978x717, 254.02K)

She literally said nothing that warranted such a reaction. It's another classic case of k2as chimping out because a non-Muslim revealed something they try to be hush hush about.

I highly doubt there will be a war over this. It's just social media bullshit that doesn't translate to real life.
Even if there was a war, India would get lots of weapons from the US/NATO and probably jumpstart their own military industry

Chalo thoda kuch bol diya

ndtv.com/india-news/islamic-nations-groups-remarks-on-prophet-controversy-unwarranted-and-narrow-minded-says-centre-amid-gulf-backlash-3041625

I have not been a Hindu for over 15 years now but I'll never let isl@m run rampant.

tell me, what does the M in BIMARU stands for again?

Mexico

SIR, NO!

good morning bhailog

Attached: 22.png (1039x267, 31.43K)

Damn, this nigga finna be the future CEO of BLACKED.

Fuck Islam
Muslims can be all right though

>tfw white femboy
>tfw no desi bf with beautiful beard and big brown cock to hold me