City life is honestly just better. Sure things are a bit more expensive...

City life is honestly just better. Sure things are a bit more expensive, but you're around so many vibrant and interesting people at all times. Just the other day I was waiting for the 'trans' (that's what we call the transit here) and a wonderful whimsy fellow was having a mental trauma break, so I had to hide in the bushes and wait for him to pass. 3 minorities appeared in the same bushes and asked for my iPhone. After donating to their cause, the trans arrived and I was off to the Slammin' Bunghole, the hottest craft gentlepeople's pub at the moment. After downing a few Cheeky Faggot Craft Brews, my friends and I had a blast watching the live Drag Burlesque Cabaret entertainment (it was kid's night). Now, a night out with the boys is not complete without a late-night trip to Abdullah Shahid Shamil Muhammad's Kebab - the BEST kebab in town. Chowing down on our late-night rewards (plant-based meat for me, personally), we took a moment to relish in just how lucky we are to live in such a vibrant place. I honestly pity those who live in boring cookie-cutter houses in flyover country and have never truly seen the world.

Attached: edd.png (686x911, 92.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4l9ykGeleI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1654136409697.png (1600x1800, 720.24K)

I'm from the countryside but I honestly can't imagine being this obsessed with citycucks who cares if they like it's their lives they can do whatever they want

the HUSTLE and BUSTLE of the BIG CITY

Attached: 1642896150109.png (753x960, 28.9K)

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Imagine caring so much about how other people live

I ain't movin'

Attached: 20220521_145717.jpg (2999x2249, 3.59M)

The problem of living in the countryside (or even minor cities) is that you're objectively surrounded by retards.

i unironically like living in a city because i can walk everywhere

Attached: 1630510962181.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

and cityfags isnt retarded?

It doesn't matter where I live because I rarely leave the house. I am far removed from your city/countryside dichotomy. Evolved past it, one might say.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

Looks amazing. What state?

What's the difference between a retard and a cityfag? There isn't one!

you can't make these pastas for suburbanites because there's literally nothing to do

I like the city because you can get a Hot Carl there

Have fun at the barcade!

The educated, wealthy population lives in the major cities.

And so do niggers? Not an argument pastatard

the best and the worst live in cities, suburbs are for pedestrian midwits and old people

And you live there to serve them.

Who said that there are no retards in the city? The difference is that in the city you can choose who to hang out with, in the countryside you're forced to interact with low IQ people like you.

WA
South western Mason County to be exact

Attached: Map of Washington State.jpg (1404x1001, 550.01K)

Suburbs are for well adjusted people to escape the grossly unnatural and unwell conditions of city “living.” Not sure why I even waste effort on you hopeless cretins

Mutt utterly btfo

Imagine being a city dweller. Little rentcucks giving a third of their monthly income (probably a lot more than that - rentcucks aren't that bright) to live in a shoe box. Having to do dodge violent minorities and immigrants on your way to work. Working a job that will never pay you enough to justify the cost of living. They probably depend on government handouts for survival. What a pathetic existance lmao

Figured, thanks for sharing.

Imagine being poor lol
Poor people are subhuman anywhere

lol favelanigger you live in brazil

Attached: 1642889305614.jpg (225x225, 12.8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l4l9ykGeleI

Attached: m_C3_A5sproblem-1024x683.png (1024x683, 316.26K)

I grew up in the countryside and I much more prefer to live in the city because it's the only place where you don't have to mind the turbonormies.