You're welcome

You're welcome.

Attached: Screenshot.png (702x626, 770.83K)

Thanks, senpai.

thank you
i'll learn spanish now

They speak French, user.

Attached: do-not-feed-troll-sign-keyboard-red-text-fork-icon-87473327.jpg (800x533, 67.62K)

thank you my brazillian friend now get over here and fuck our women

zut

Gesundheit.

thanks but stop being a dick in Civ V
your Santa Claus leader keeps fucking with me

Canadian government don't like Brazilians, not even kidding. Maybe when Québec become independent I went down there.

Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I get from the article. Because Brazil still get cheap fertilizer from Russia in the middle of the Ukraine war, you don't have to mine potassium from the Amazon and still keep the land fertile? Is that it? I am not against or in favor, I just think is a little to simple to make a whole article about it. Unless I missed something else

Attached: EDSRn4EUUAAiiHf.jpg (682x1024, 202.18K)

All npc civs are hostile in civ 5 always, but some like the Iroquois are so bad you need to kill them immediately

Ty Brazil.

For some reason you don't want us, trust me i tried going.

Basically

Because our elites are selfish
They sell all the food indollars, while only scraps remain in the country

No, nothing like that.
It's just that agribusiness rule our country and they like to export everything.

while leaving us with nothing 10+ REAIS A PORRA DO KILO DE FEIJÂO VAI SE FODERE FILHO DA PUTA

Unfortunately I can’t the canadian government hates brazilians

>10+ REAIS A PORRA DO KILO DE FEIJÂO VAI SE FODERE FILHO DA PUTA

Fuck that's grim, stay strong brothers

uh oh monkeypox incoming

não aqui

Attached: feijão.png (233x393, 110.06K)

This, our food is super expensive. The agribusiness don't feed our families small farms do.

Yeah, pretty much.
It's past time for people to see how our destructive our agribusiness is.

Firsties can't be arsed to critizise agrobusiness, they are in for a rude awakening the moment they realize their "progressive" liberal societies are a large contributor of global wealth disparity.

Work more. Being poor is a choice