/brit/

Attached: 1654606922674.jpg (596x1024, 194.59K)

Previously on /brit/...

Wtf that photo is probably like 30% of US millennials

every day in the UK we give £600,000,000 to pensioners despite the fact that 20% of them are millionaires.

Britain SCREAMS out for an American style insurance based healthcare system

the fabled poolless barm, as it were

Attached: 1654639427406.jpg (400x533, 115.35K)

Can we talk about trannies now? I've got a lot to say

insuring a sex arse

ain't no poo
and it ain't no barm

Reminds me of uni kek. Same days I literally just ate a single plate of plain pasta and had a protein shake

To be fair, JK shits all over Hermoine as a rabble rousing tryhard SJW in the books when she campaigns against the enslavement of elves in Hogwarts and everyone tells her to STFU because the elves want to be slaves.

Attached: 1649623508716.jpg (2304x3072, 2.66M)

spaff butty, yum

until we get flooded with ukranian slags I'll have to make do with the polish ones

Attached: 1639518741058.jpg (720x2560, 343.34K)

it's time for the threadly TrannyWatch imo I agree

Meant to meet the gf at 7 but only just got in the uber, what am I like

I do remember her mouthing off about the slave elves and basically nobody giving a shit lol

was in warsaw last month and the amount of extra attention i got from girls (and this was without me even speaking so maybe they could somehow tell i was english) was mad
still failed to pull though ahaha

>male
>my favourite male
???

>None of the lads on Love Island like black girls for the 5th year in a row
>twitter is convinced the producers are taking part in some sort of conspiracy to make black women look bad by specifically choosing men that dislike them

screeching

Attached: 3423.jpg (225x224, 10.49K)

is there a lot of fraud in the NHS like there is in american and canada

yeah

It's Tiktok, it's all made up.

did Gordon Ramsey make this

Yes
in so many ways, even contacting companies will price gauge at every opportunity for repair work
agencies provide staff to cover shifts and charge triple the normal rate or worse

Wouldn't have thought there's much to be fraudlent about with the NHS because most of the treatment is free