Why are Latinx so violent and hate history? Is it their skin being the same shade and color as poop or an anus?

Why are Latinx so violent and hate history? Is it their skin being the same shade and color as poop or an anus?

Attached: 4B068B72-A8EF-43CF-9D69-D160BAFBA2EE.jpg (750x924, 136.5K)

thats mean user

i hope Greek BVLLS put this aztec to sword and send its soul screaming into the void.

Why was greek art in the new world? That makes as much sense as Viking artifacts being stored in Laos

All ancient art is manufactured in China.

you're one to talk about hatiog history gringo

Attached: xinsrc_a0ee1e388e8d46f9912572e9b15f9ca7_iraq_antiquity_ans102.jpg (380x276, 16.91K)

The logical sex huh?

>Nooooo not the heckin 2 gorillion year old vase! It belonged to my ancestor Leshawndraxos Hernandelikos!

these are the people who get max sentences. Its frankly deserved.

reminder, when Brayden calls brown people violent, he ignores these committed by his mayo counterparts:

Attached: 1654555946692.jpg (1242x1297, 1.02M)

Why are brown people so anti-civilization? Why do leftists pretend race isn’t real?

It's just an impression or latinx in the US are becoming extremely violent as of late?

if it's that vase he destroyed, it looks like shit
he also looks like shit but that's another issue

>committed by his mayo counterparts:
how do you know? you know there's black and brown people in the military, right?

>irishman talking about civilization
latinx were more violent in the 70s with cholos and whatnot, they're basically brown White people nowadays

>they're basically brown White people nowadays
?

Well now he can be mad at his 7 foot tall "girl" at the ol rape house.

the problem is the instinct, did history have sight or was it drugs? We think it was drugs.

I like history:(
Also that museum is one of thr things I really like about this city. Its pretty good and free (+parking)

Attached: 1640534944726.jpg (1080x1080, 69.51K)

>He doesn't know about the Vientiane Viking museum
NGMI

Cute pupper.

ie theyre pozzed and bland, they cannot speak spanish anymore