Have you ever impressed someone with your vast knowledge of other countries?

Have you ever impressed someone with your vast knowledge of other countries?

Attached: 1640773541311.jpg (480x360, 21.47K)

Well, I know your country exists, does that impress you?

I went to trivia night with my family and they were impressed that I know so many countries' flags

One time I impressed this Bosnian dude by knowing where his country is
Also I impressed these brazilians because I knew their capital was Brasilia

my girlfriend thinks its cute that I'm a "nerd" about flags, geography, maps, etc

Attached: Autism-Spectrum-Disorders-ASD-around-the-world-in-2017-Light.png (850x481, 130.21K)

Not a country. Not impressed.

Then no

Attached: 1508373555668.jpg (720x762, 34.4K)

I guess, American standards of geography are so low, people are sometimes surprised when I know where their country is or what borders it

Attached: defaultpepe.jpg (700x394, 137.51K)

It got me laid more than once.

Attached: url(61).jpg (645x716, 56.12K)

I once impressed a qt hungarian girl with the story of how budapest was 2 cities once

I've never impressed anyone with anything ever OP

Unironically yes.
There was a Brazilian Jew who I became friends with after she said she was from Brazil and I immediately blurted out "sopa de macaco, uma delicia" and she thought it was the funniest thing ever that that's the only Portuguese thing I could think of.

>sopa de macaco, uma delicia
monkey soup, delicious

I used to talk to an Australian guy who seemed very impressed that I knew very basic facts about Australia (what the capital was, what aborigines were, dreamtime and some basic current events that had been in the news).

Occasionally foreigners are impressed by some things I know but for the most part people just regard it as weird

Attached: e90.jpg (1106x1012, 77.83K)

yes, I pretty much get a blowjob from random strangers each time I can recognize the nigger or niggeria flags.

it was 3 cities

do you have AIDS now

>dreamtime
And what is it

people are usually just surprised that i recognize so many flags, or know leaders of literal who countries

This, but unironically.

>each time i recognize the nigger
>tf
Easiest job

I’ve impressed a qt coworker with my knowledge of flags. She used to look up obscure flags on her phone and quiz me. And no i never made a move

idk, it's never come up. if it did though, i'd probably just look like a sperg

why is kyrgyzstan such a bizarre place? chink muslisms speaking russian, lol wtf is that.

Idiot.

Ussr legacy unironically

Oh yeah lol
She said it was cool that I knew it nevertheless

Christian Indian gal was surprised when I correctly guessed that she was from Goa.

she's cheating on you