What do you think about untrained artists or celebrities in other fields who make the leap to acting...

What do you think about untrained artists or celebrities in other fields who make the leap to acting, but specifically those who are really good?

Bjork for example. Or Lady Gaga and Elvis. What is the most important quality for them to have that makes them proficient, but also is something that they never trained or practiced?

Do you think Dua has a chance at being a crossover star? What sort of role would you like to see her slide into?

Attached: dua lipa.jpg (640x787, 73.14K)

>dua lipa
Is that a reference to botox?
Also, wtf is a dua lipa anyway?
Another one of those women who badly rap about dicks over broken beats?

sex sex sex
sex
sex

dua so silly

such a loser boomer comment or his faggot little son copying how dad speaks

her body is awful and so is her music

When I see a place that has their entire wall full of frames I leave immediately

such a little prissy pussy being all pouty over her favowite pop star

nasty albanian roach

Dua lipa sucks fucking balls. You need a sub 85 iq to enjoy his music.

>hahaa look at me im soo quirkerino eatn this heckin pizza likfe such a goofball rn lmaoooo

bjork sucks

i think if you have an artistic bone in your body then acting generally isn't hard. iirc john huston said acting is "a cinch".

maybe for highly emotional scenes it's more challenging but eh

incel thread

Why?

Acting in live theatre takes chops. Anyone could act in tv or hollywood if they are willing to take it up the ass.

>What is the most important quality for them to have that makes them proficient, but also is something that they never trained or practiced?
being attractive and having mass appeal, that's it.

That said, I'm a fan of her music, it's some of the least shit pop music out there, and I'm sure she'd be a decent actress.

>i think if you have an artistic bone in your body then acting generally isn't hard. iirc john huston said acting is "a cinch".
this, unless it's a seriously challenging role with extreme emotional display required I don't think doing a passable job is that hard.

Practically every young actress in Hollywood was once a model or multitasked as a popstar and prostitute while starring in a Disney or Nickelodeon sitcom as a kid.

Attached: RTQzyhp.jpg (1508x2035, 498.56K)

I don't think about "Dua Lipa" at all.

>redditor likes stinka poopa

Attached: liakku-dog.gif (220x220, 536.55K)

then what the fuck do they teach in acting school? and i always heard that emotional scenes are actually easier to do than anything else.