Does the rest of the world appropriate your country's culture?

Does the rest of the world appropriate your country's culture?

Attached: 1654632973039.png (777x885, 707.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf i thought europe was too cultured for shootings

Attached: 1654470358729.jpg (770x600, 78.92K)

Kek but muh gun ban

Wow why are germans such psychos?

Germans should stop shooting each other see this is problem with German society, no empathy for your fellow man

Ikr, who in their right mind shops at Aldi?

how uncivilized

lidl for life

Attached: 1637626141395.png (640x701, 305.05K)

Lidlbros ... we won

>be german

men of fine taste

Attached: lidl shoes.jpg (631x663, 43.44K)

Honestly though Walmart gang fuck a opp in a Aldi

In America it's meth heads and hermit zoomers
I am not joking

Constant shootings. It's like Walmart but for psychopaths and sociopaths.

No one puts the carts back unless there is one methhead with a God complex. There always is one by the way. They just be putting carts back for am hour. ALL THOSE CARTS ARE HIS.

So he's always out there, watching his carts. God I wish I was making this up. Next time I drive by you can see our local methhead sociopath. Fucker has an old broom and rain coat on. He talks about George soros, jews, George floyd and globohomo schizo shit. Other than that he's pretty chill.

>implying
It's just some boomer who shot his ex or something and then himself. This is nothing like America where they regularly massacre elementary schoolers for no reason.

Guns aren't banned in Germany, Paco.

We have an Aldi here but I've never seen lidl

Attached: 1653766335401.jpg (649x527, 66.46K)

cope

>Shooter is 58 years old
> victims are 53 and 58 years old
Youngest Wessis

>license to carry a gun, or Waffenschein, is only granted in rare cases: Essentially when the applicant can prove that he or she is in greater danger than the general public, and that carrying a gun will keep them safer. German law has no provision stipulating whether a gun must be concealed or loaded in public or not.
Note the only granted in rare cases they are defacto banned unless they are literally from before Germany was a country

Nigger just join a Schützenverein

Point blank says they have to be air pistols/rifles and historic weapons only. Good luck with your bb Glock and blunderbuss Hans

Nobody cares in real life.

That's just for open carry. Getting a collectors, sport shooting or a hunter license is piss easy and once you have a gun there's nothing really stopping you from carrying it with you

>He talks about George soros, jews, George floyd and globohomo schizo shit.
Does he post on Any Forums as well?

The important thing to note is what weapons are actually allowed
I doubt that if you show up with a real 9mm gun

>be German
>get shot in gun free Germany

This is why I never got to ALDI.
Never been shot in NETTO, fact.

utter schizophrenia
Walmart is the home of America's lumenproles and bottom-feeding denizens
The Aldi in my area is browsed exclusively by middle class white people and the occasional poor old guy with a Vietnam veteran shirt.

Show up where and why
In Germany it's not necessary to carry a gun at all times in case you come across some preschoolers

Tbh never get shot up in whole foods because all the yuppie don't know how to put ammo in a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

>Show up where and why
In Germany it's not necessary to carry a gun at all times in case you come across some preschoolers
Show where I said this. The second amendment is strictly for self protection (against a tyrannical gov or a criminal)and sport. It's

He is one of the rare cases. Btw I got the quote from DW.

BASED

Attached: 186de008db83cbe6.jpg (1280x964, 120.05K)