Since europeans make threads on american life all the time...

Since europeans make threads on american life all the time, let me be the first american to ask: how is life in europe these days?

I see videos online of places like amsterdam and they seem very beautiful.

So how is it?

is it really a utopia where the government gives you everything and you only. work 3 hours a week?
Is everything really green and no pollution, with parks and family friendly areas?

Attached: england-in-pictures-beautiful-places-to-photograph-york-north-yorkshire.jpg (730x487, 114.62K)

Doesn't matter if it's "beautiful" if your wage is 30k when Americans earn 200k.

money doesn't matter
you are surrounded by cultured, attractive, non-obese women with cute accents and good taste in fashion and music, along with beautiful historical buildings, along with free healthcare, a 35 hour work week, and 6 weeks off of work per year. there is no need for extra savings in europe. the government takes care of you and you get to enjoy your life more.

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_7ad74614-b055-11ec-b03d-8bd1be808b51.jpg (1200x675, 209.61K)

>there is no need for extra savings in europe.
Not when rent is 2000/month

Maybe in london, in which case get a roommate and rent a room for 500 pounds. If you live elsewhere in england, rent is like 1k or less most of the time.

Major cities in Europe in general

i suffer in amsterdam

now if i were to live in the pacific north west or near big sur...

Attached: 1630626151371.jpg (1600x2400, 1.28M)

What about us Americans who make 30k a year in the shithole south?

Except the south is a lot cheaper to live in than Europe.

Europe is literally paradise
I wish I lived in the UK.

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_abfbc190-5fba-11ea-a4d8-2cf5855be882.jpg (1350x900, 370.46K)

Only certain parts of Western Europe (and technically some parts of Eastern Europe as well) could be considered 'paradise' the rest of Europe is one giant shithole

ah yes paradise

Attached: 1627637461699.png (2048x1152, 2.61M)

As my dad used to tell me, not all niggers are black.

UK isn't even Europe, it's as different from Europe as California from New York

it really is paradise here even compared to rest of europe, the government doesnt give me anything but the rules benefit me so much im very happy to work here and enjoy the fruits of my labour

i dont like towns bigger than 5k so live in da woods with my gf
there is a worker shortage on almost all fields but i dont want people to come here because worker surprus makes countries shitholes
cozy cold country just for me

Somehow scandis don’t live in cities and still find gfs, which really surprises me

It's a halfway point between europe and america, which is why it's great
>culturally influential
>massive economy
>medieval history
>more cultured
all the benefits of both

The UK is thoroughly European. I don’t know why you morons insist on such stupid shit.

>english women
>non-obese

Attached: 1654572711609.png (410x357, 129.68K)

way less fat than here

>how is life in europe these days?
Depends on the area.
Where I live in Visby it's 100% comfy.

Attached: visby-gotland-tile.jpg (4000x1680, 1.62M)

The medieval week one of my top earners.

Attached: Visby Medieval Week and mixed events.jpg (6144x4608, 3.84M)