Germans teach their children that they got their ass kicked twice in the biggest wars in world history...

>Germans teach their children that they got their ass kicked twice in the biggest wars in world history, but that that’s a GOOD thing

Attached: C9C59D03-6893-4376-9861-33D71EA7CE02.jpg (960x836, 57.79K)

It's for, uh, peace and democracy bruh!
How could you say something so hateful to all the victims

well both wars improved the situation for the average german in the long run
WW1 got rid of the monarchy
WW2 got rid of a megalomaniacal dictatorship

all your fault.

do they really teach that them losing in ww1 is a good thing? even we don't teach that

maybe don't elect a megalomaniacal dictatorship in the first place
just a thought

>americans are so embarrassed of losing to vietnamese farmers and arab goatfuckers they dont teach their children
do they really

In NZ they teach about how the settlers winning against Maori was a bad thing. Turns out history isn't written by the victors

what? we do teach about the vietnam war. Not so much about Afghanistan/Iraq since it's more recent history so by the time the class gets to it, it's the end of the year.

Here in Italy they somehow manage to make it seem like the true enemy was the fascists so at the end we won.

we still see ww1 as a dindu nuffin thing. But ww2, yes. We also glorify even the most irrelevant and failed resistance fighters

In my public school I learned about the Vietnam War and that the Gulf of Tonkin incident which sparked our involvement in it was entirely faked.

Attached: 463.jpg (680x665, 47.89K)

>we still see ww1 as a dindu nuffin thing
You shouldn't. Germany really exacerbated European tensions in the decade leading to WW1, and many historians interpret the war as a consequence to Germany's quest for power.

But you don't understaaaaaaannnnnddddddd the evil Versailles treaty meant we haaaaaaaad toooooooo

Well, yeah, it is a good thing that they lost.

Why didn't Germany, France, Britain, Poland and Russia just talk things out?

Attached: 1648006720694.png (660x589, 240.16K)

We all know that France would have never accepted German hegemony on the mainland

Nah, I was unironically just not taught about WW1 in school at all, skipped from Napoleon straight to treaty of versailles
Maybe it's because the current government doesn't want people to know there was another successfull version of Germany instead of the modern government, maybe it's because my teachers were incompetent

And we also all know that Germany saw the July Crisis as an opportunity to dominate Europe politically and militarily by crushing the Franco-Russian alliance, that's why it gave Austria free rein.

It was also at least as much the fault of Britain and France trying to crush the rising power while they still could

I have a better idea. Let's make wars illegal - and I mean it - and replace them with dick measurement contests as a go-to method of solving international tensions. Rules are simple - whichever country puts forward a candidate with the biggest dick wins. Though I admit this method will shift the decision making towards countries with substantial Black population I also think it's far less bloody and perpetrates far less suffering than wars

Is this your master plan to defeat China?

don't you think people would cheat by measuring deeper into the base? I do not trust countries like Russia to be accurate with their dick measurements

It’s even worse than that. It’s crazy how braindead this cunt is. Boomers now cry about high prices but are responsible for it because they shut down nuclear power plants while they also want to save the environment for "our" children and support burning brown coal. Those said boomers also stopped having children and now get fucked because of it.

Attached: 2B5D58B2-D292-48F8-A9B9-1C60859958B0.jpg (2100x1181, 461.66K)

We deserved to have the power since we were the foremost country in Europe in all aspects. Militarily, economically, culturally, scientifically.

how'd you guys keep losing then

>Britain and France
Both of those countries made several overtures to Germany in the decades leading up to WW1.
It's actually quite simple. None of the other European nations wanted a war in Europe. France's revanchism had ebbed away, the French elites all too aware that a war with the larger and technologically superior Germany would almost certainly be a disaster. Russia wanted war even less; after the humiliating Russo-Japanese war and the 1905 revolution, Russia's leadership was well aware that their regime was hanging on by a thread and that war with Germany would, at best, result in massive German gains in eastern Europe, and at worst, Russia's complete disintegration.
Britain was even less interested in a European war than France and Russia, who would at least have something to gain from Germany's destruction in terms of territory and economic dominance. Britain was, in fact, positively disposed towards Germany until the Germans decided to build a fleet capable of challenging the Royal Navy.
Why would Germany antagonize Britain like that? Because they were aware that France and Russia were weak. WW1 was not an accident, nor was it a war of self-defence on Germany's part. Germany, seeing a soft target, had planned well in advance to annex vast territories on its western and eastern borders. And they thought they could intimidate Britain into staying neutral by building a fleet Britain could not risk engaging.

>shartmericans don't teach their children that they had their ass handed to them in vietnam and afghanistan

we do teach that in school THOUGH, not afghanistan since it technically only ended very recently

We do.

Mike Tyson will lose if he gets rushed by 15 lesser boxers at the same time

No, the measuring process will be standardized and supervised. This also means we'll be using metric units so no cheating during conversion from imperial to metric

but how can you be the foremost country if you can't even make solid political alliances

Mike Tyson wouldn't get into a fight with 15 boxers at the same time in the first place, because he's a deft diplomat who doesn't start a war with everyone else in Europe with the two weakest great powers as his only allies.