Was the witcher any good?

was the witcher any good?

Attached: 1628696291915.jpg (1920x1080, 636.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gvMi8l5k_Sc?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as a game? yes
as a television series? meh

The show was pretty decent. You'll hate it if one of the following applies:
>you get triggered by black people
>you want the show to be a straight adaptation of the games
>you have some other super specific idea for what the show should be
It's literally just a pulpy medieval fantasy show with surprisingly decent scale and effects. At its core, it's just going for the tits&dragons audience though

I tried beating this game on Witcher difficulty with the FCR mod.
Never had a worse experience with a game than doing that

>you get triggered by black people
Yes
>you want the show to be a straight adaptation of the games
Yes
>you have some other super specific idea for what the show should be
Yes

no, its slavshit

I think they should have introduced Ciri in the second season and keep the first one for Geralt's story.

I didn't mind the time jumping aspect.

The game? It's... fine. I remember kind of disliking it when I first played it, but I'm way easier with overly jank Rpg's nowadays.

2 and 3 are way, WAY better though.

>2 and 3 are way, WAY better though

1 > 3 dlcs > 3 > 2

There's tits?

>let villagers kill the witch
>old lady later in the game gives you shit for killing innocents
>save the witch
>witch later admits to siccing the ghost doggo on the village

Attached: 02.jpg (476x356, 15.54K)

Games > Show S1 > Books > Show S2

luscious half pajeet tits.

Attached: PibrJFol.jpg (462x640, 56.03K)

Okay, so that's for the tits.
Now tell me about the dragons.

IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1637043735244.jpg (842x1156, 48.06K)

>witch later admits to siccing the ghost doggo on the village
that's not true at all fag

First season sucked ass, I was surprised when so many people said they were disappointed with season 2 when the show already sucked big donkey dick from the get-go.

Attached: 1358962099590.jpg (319x480, 139.89K)

Attached: 1361783464637.jpg (1600x900, 302.87K)

I played it recently for the first time and it's a lot better than it's given credit for. I'd say even some aspect are better than W3. Only thing I did was install an item stacking mod and faster running mod. If you had to run everywhere at normal game speed it would probably get tedious.

>Lesbomancy

a very bad cgi dragon. don't get excited.

the rest of the monster look good tho.

Attached: bthe-devil-of-posada-torque-the-sylvanbbrgeralt-is-given-a-j_w2gn.1080.png (1080x607, 901.71K)

>Now tell me about the dragons.
Well there's a joke in s2 that the dragon storyline in s1 was really predictable. But personally I didn't see it coming.
There are also a few monsters that he slays that are basically dragons but smaller and with different names. It's not a show about dragons. There are just dragons in one episode and monsters of various types in the other episodes

I've been listening to this history channel on Youtube and he always points out how the few times there are female rulers that the records existing of their rule are "misogynistic". But after seeing how women act and what happens when they get power I realize that everything ancient and medieval man said about them was too gracious.

Is it at least a show about tits? The games were a lot about tits, and a whole lot of tits.

There are a lot lot of tits in s1.
Considerably less in s2.

To be fair rumors about a female ruler fucking horse, if untrue, just seems a little spiteful.😕

Here's your dragon bro.
youtu.be/gvMi8l5k_Sc?t=29

Attached: file.png (939x521, 516.48K)

First season was rough but had potential. Sadly it doesn't seem like they improved much with the second season. I only watched half of the first episode of the second season so I'm no expert on it though.