Why do they hate each other so much? Even their diasporas don't get along apparently

Why do they hate each other so much? Even their diasporas don't get along apparently

Attached: morocco-algeria-flags-together-textile-cloth-fabric-texture-morocco-algeria-two-flags-textile-cloth-fabric-texture-145070910.jpg (800x448, 72.91K)

>Even their diasporas don't get along apparently
Do they have massive fights on the streets of Paris?
That would be kino

If there are 1000 Morocco supporters I'm one of them. If there are only 10 then I am in that ten. If there's 1 I am that . If there are no Morocco supporters then I have died. If the world is against Morocco then in against the world

They had one last week here.
They unironically organized a whole fight from Milan.

Attached: T20200204200040-visita-guidata-peschiera.jpg (1920x1080, 461.5K)

cause morocco used to own half their country so theyre salty algerians got it. also because morocco is allied with israel and america while algeria sides with the western sahara and palestine
plus moroccans are annoying

They are Muslims, it's tge nature of islam to be hateful

i thought there were only moroccans in italy not algerians

Is the average Algerian as bad as Moroccans?

one sides with the jews and betrays their friends
lies about having the land
other sides with palestine helps western sahara
the hate is about the gov and those who worship their king

There's 1 Algerian for every 10 Moroccans in Italy, OP is probably bullshitting.
Not to mention that our diaspoops actually get along quite well from what I'm told.

>cause morocco used to own half their country so theyre salty algerians got it
No they didn't, they just invented random claims to land as it was ever theirs without having any proof for it, but because they teach it in schools everyone there repeats it as if it's an established truth, the same way they made claims to places like Western Sahara and even Mauritania.
Meanwhile pre-colonial maps exist and none of them show the supposed Moroccan ownership of these lands.

algerians are worse than moroccan in every aspect, they are also way dumber. their stereotype here is that they are "low class" very uncivilised and loud

Officially they're 1/5 the amount of Moroccans and even fewer than Tunisians but they're probably underreported because illegal Algerians in France end up here.

thugs and drugies are the same they fight with swords insult god fear gov more than god cowards those are in some states not all provinces have them

Yes. To the Europeans we're all the same shit, you hate Moroccans more because it's what you have more of, and the French hate us more because we're more present there, plus historical biases from past conflicts contribute to the hatred.

ever notice tunisians have a huge stick up their ass?

Cope
Algeria will always be morrocoan clay
And the westen Sahara will always be morrocoan clay

Kek, this poster is still butthurt from having me shit on him in the past.
There is no stereotype of Algerians being dumber than a country with twice the illiteracy rate, you're just making shit up by sticking Libyan stereotypes to us.

Yeah, I know this poster and why's he's mad to the point of inventing shit.

Yawn.

i wonder why

All you to understand is this.
Algerian rulers are Maoist fanboys
Moroccan rulers are into pedo blackmailing

To be fair Tunisia is CARTHAGO BVLLS.
Algeria is what? The place in the sun of France?

redpill me into nafris
also are you berber or ayrab