Why was 90s hip-hop so kino?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fJuapp9SORA
youtube.com/watch?v=RGy5tp_CDU0
youtube.com/watch?v=eqye-FNH94w
youtu.be/PWVNzYMyLTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was basically all new.

It was a dude with aids calling others faggots

Because they were speaking the truff.

Suge Knight forcefully injected Eazy with a pozzed needle

Treach was a pretty good Main Character

>uncensored version for maximum monke kino

Attached: ht.jpg (1280x720, 97.83K)

>It was a dude with aids calling others faggots

Attached: Dr-Dre.jpg (640x480, 30.56K)

This. It was earnest. Nowadays it's mockey mouse trap bullshit.

kino? a bunch of apes flailing their arms at the camera? ok...

i bet you worship at the altar of the ultimate studio rappers dre and snoop don't you lmao

t. assblasted mumble rapper

Did actual hood niggers listen to this shit or was it purely for white youth corruption? It seems a lot of these dudes were literal faggots putting on an act.

youtu.be/fJuapp9SORA

Post eazy e kino

for me it's
youtube.com/watch?v=RGy5tp_CDU0

only the first half, everything else is a poor imitation

youtube.com/watch?v=eqye-FNH94w

TORTURE MOTHERFUCKER

NWA were all real gangsters. But nearing the end of the 90s fake gangsta rap had started taking over because the jew producers deemed it more marketable.

my dear tranny, I am an Eazy mothafuckin' E connoisseur, now get back to listening to men (formerly) wearing makeup

Why was he a she thang on his album cover?

Pretty sure Dresta and bg knockout are convicts

The CIA had just sold crates with tons of opium, amphetamines, morphine, and other army surplus drugs from Desert Storm into the ghettos of America which created lots of crime. The rap singers of that era all knew about it and were living a crazy time of corruption and crime so the lyrics were more meaningful and real.

the fuck lmao Eazy E was the only actual hoodrat, Cube and Dre were 100% performers/artists looking to make money in the industry (which they did very successfully) but calling them gangsters is just dumb lmao, did you think that boyz in the hood was a documentary?

>NWA were all real gangsters
Dr. Dre objectively and demonstrably wasn't, that's why all his gangster rap had to be written for him.
Even Eazy-E eventually started writing about shit he knew whereas Dre, to this day, is clueless about hood shit - the most he did was smoke weed and abuse women.
>beatin' up a bitch don't make you shit, but then again some niggas think it makes them men

Attached: 2Nky.gif (200x200, 625.41K)

>smoke a little Sherm, now you call that shit the chronic
>niggas on the west side call it bionic
youtu.be/PWVNzYMyLTY

Attached: ab67616d0000b273ac58c710779b5abda3a804ed.jpg (640x640, 191.5K)

>beatin' up a bitch don't make you shit, but then again some niggas think it makes them men
gotta hand it to the niggers - that is art