LGBT EDUCATORS IN FLORIDA QUITTING OVER “DONT SAY GAY” LAW

Attached: 390A0DAA-2104-4304-B570-7E1CACAC4E04.jpg (828x716, 489.48K)

good 👍

the fact that we have gay and les schoolteachers is a bigger problem

There shouldn't be such a thing as "LGBTQ educators" anyway so I guess this is working out.

They should be executed
🖕

Fuck De Santis. Ron De Sit On Dis Penis ass bitch

so it's working?

We need to do this in every State then.

imagine sending your kids to public schools

Attached: school.jpg (652x869, 62.63K)

ok groomer

Fuck you tranny lover

Yes. Floridians are going to become even stupider and we shall all suffer for it. All according to keikaku

>if we can't groom children, we don't want to teach anymore
Literally proving the opposition correct in that they're all grooming pedophile freaks that need to be executed.

Why are white lgbt so sensitive?

Attached: school.jpg (910x727, 210.74K)

Lol. Way to shoehorn. Has he triggered you, sweetie? LOL

>NOOOO WE CANT GROOM YOUR CHILDREN ANYMORE THIS ISNT FAIR
wow I wonder why Jews were kicked out of so many countries. It doesn’t make sense.

>dont talk to kids about gay sex
>NOOOOOOO IM LOSING MY MIIIIIIINNNND

Isn’t that leftist pinko rag shut down?

keikaku?

Yes, it’s very important for a child’s development to learn about trannies in 1st grade.

🤣🤣🤣
based

but they need holocaust classes?

The big problem was when they started letting women teach. In my country this wasn't popular before the 80's and generally back in the day we would drink and have smokes after school ended in the staff room. Of course as soon as they brought in women everything changed and they banned our little fun.

Great.

gay

Do you think girls wouldn’t figure this out on their own? You think they’re not rubbing against stuff all the time? That last bit of information to remember to use a condom could actually save lives from toxic shock.

>9/11

>Bill is about how you cant teach kids any type of sexual shit below third grade
>Teachers and celebrities are outraged by this to the point of quiting

Not looking great for them not gonna lie

Hi, groomer.