Did you have a loving family growing up in your cunt

did you have a loving family growing up in your cunt

Attached: Klay-Thompson-Family.jpg (912x582, 74.98K)

did you also get along with your siblings in your cunt?

Attached: uPgiitwXZsklM5g.jpg (1280x1392, 362.31K)

I know this is race baiting but I'll bite.

No, my mother hated me (to keep with the thread topic, because I'm mixed race and look nearly nothing like her and I'm an unwanted bastard born when she was a teenager). My father abandoned me and says I am dead. I have nothing in common with the family I grew up with and they are nearly strangers to me. I seem to have more in common with the family (well, father and half-brother) I did not grow up with but they want nothing to do with me and ghost me. I developed a weird obsession with them and can't get over it.

Also as I said I'm mixed race but not mulatto.

Yeah, they're a great family. I talk to them all the time, both my parents and siblings.

Attached: 20220607_121531.jpg (1816x2444, 788.97K)

no, I'm a disappointment
just go to the marine and let them adopt you

Lucky you.

I'd rather not die for Israel. Also I have a bad taste for that kind of thing because my stupid father is one of those guys who faps to military service even though he was only in the pussy navy.

You the hapa with the filipino dad that left?

Yes.

I meant to add that he also abandoned my half-brother as well. You'd think he would want to develop a familial relationship from these circumstances but apparently not.

That sucks about your family situation. Why does your mom hate how you look even though she got with an asian man in the first place? That's sad. Also my grandpa was like your dad. He only came around when my mom became pregnant with me and suddenly he "regretted" everything he did. I notice this happens a lot with dads who run away. Maybe he might come back

they look white

they look white

>Why does your mom hate how you look even though she got with an asian man in the first place?
She thought I'd look like her. I think it used to be a weird belief that Asian genes were weak, I don't know. She even described my father as ugly so I don't get it (though for a flip he's not bad looking, pretty tall and built, he's managed to get with several white woman and I think he's cheated on his last white wife but she's still with him). He might be pretty self hating too, she once told me he'd be disgusted by my appearance and he only seems to like white women, like I said.

And he's not coming back lol. It's sweet of you to say but that isn't happening. He straight up claims I'm dead.

my parents got divorced six or so years ago (for the better)
yeah, we are 5 but we don't have many problems beside all being high test meds prone to arguments

Damn klay's mom is FINE

Your mom and dad are both fucked up. They seem like big narcissists. Kids from dysfunctional interracial families always have it worse than any regular interracial family no offense

>Kids from dysfunctional interracial families always have it worse than any regular interracial family no offense
None taken, it's true.

I messed up but I meant to say a regular dysfunctional family with people of the same race. I feel like the culture clash makes problems so much worse. That was the case for my family and grandpa specifically. We're asian too if pakis count. So there was also another layer of problems due to religion

Yeah I guess. My parents haven't been shiny ideals but I know they did their best to raise me and my older siblings and give them a good upbringing. Mom makes sure to stay in touch with my older siblings, and family gettogethers are always really nice.

I like my siblings as well and got a good relationship with them. Also really love playing with their kids and being a cool uncle for them

I got what you meant and pakis count as Asian. And yeah issues like culture class or being outsiders make pre-existing family issues just that much worse. Plus there's this weird thing where a lot of abusive or strange behavior becomes normalized because people think it's just culture or whatever.
You are lucky and blessed.

>Plus there's this weird thing where a lot of abusive or strange behavior becomes normalized because people think it's just culture or whatever
This is so true. I don't know what the dynamic between wmaf is but for south asian men, specifically the muslim type, there is almost always abuse from them whenever they get with a white women. Usually the white side is more naïve and vulnerable, especially if they're women, so abuse somehow becomes tolerated and the women end up also engaging in it too. I think there is some truth to when people say that it's mostly the losers that get with people from other races