Northoids unironically think 20C is hot

>Northoids unironically think 20C is hot

Attached: 1541829155382.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

I got a sunburn today, was hot af at 17c

temperature has nothign to do witht he UV index snownigger

>snownigger
Du er også en snøneger din rødpølse

It's 26C right now as it's raining, it was 31C the other day which is fairly cool for summer. Humidity is at 90%

>20C
Fucking freezing

was a nice WARM 18c today

keep seething, southrons

Attached: 1612083626242.png (225x225, 7.34K)

Most of them do not have central or district heating like in Eastern Europe and it's 16C indoors in winter in most places in Scandinavia.
Their bodies are adjusted to that temperature due to years of living like that. Of course they will think it's hot

>whats electric heated floors, heat pumps and fireplaces.benefits of not being poor af. but yeah 16C is a perfectly fine indoor temperature, bit on the cold side maybe.

you live in a shithole country is 20C is not hot.

hot countrioids have never known what true comfort feels like

Why are third world shitholes all hot countries debt-fren?

it's the people, nothing to do with the weather
blistering here but the anglo-celtic stock perseveres
no such luck for the med man

Bros I need to go to the bank and make a deposit, temperature rn is 45°C

Wish me luck

Attached: 1654537557719.png (227x300, 68.23K)

this is why fahrenheit is superior to celsius. how am i supposed to know if 20 is hot? in fahrenheit, the high numbers are hot and the low numbers are cold, simple as. checkmate

This is the most brainlet take I've ever had the displeasure to read. Celcius is superior because zero (universal number) is tied to waters freezing point

It is too fucking hot. 25C is KILL

Attached: 1623687972221.png (2204x1418, 1.22M)

Yes and you whine and complain about colder temperatures. Almost as if what you're used to is a major factor

20 is not hot but will easily lead to 24 degrees indoors. If it's 25 outside you can get 30 inside

and how am i supposed to know how hot 60 is, or 80 or 100? human scaled metrics suck because what some find ok is hell for another. water boils at 100 and freeze at zero anyway it doesnt care about feel.

but in most places of average climate, it's close to 100 on a hot summer day, and close to 0 on a cold winter day. colder places might spend more time in the 0-50 range, and hot places in the 50-100 range. also, i don't really see why the fact that 100 is boiling and 0 is freezing even matters. the way to know if water is boiling is by looking at it, the exact value doesn't matter

All scandi blocks have fuckin central heating

100 is super hot heatwave and 0 is really cold. None of these temps are common for one area