Belle

I fell for it again
>le shy girl is a superstar online
anime was a mistake

Attached: MV5BOGU2Yjc0Y2YtMDU0MS00NTFiLTlkMGMtOTcxOWIzMjhkZmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDA4NzMyOA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_[1].jpg (1000x1481, 221.88K)

thats what you get for watching cartoons, faggot.

Hosoda dropped the ball, i liked mirai no mirai

anime is for mentally ill fags 💯

All of his movies were garbage, I do not understand the hype around him

The plot seems cringe based on the trailer but the artstyle might redeem this japshit for me.

I felt like watching this a couple of weeks ago, but then I remembered it was Japanese and anime, so I stopped caring. Turns out, it was the right decision.

It was alright. Really enjoyed the framing and long cuts (the train station confession was the best part). Wish it was a little more Jem and the Holograms but overall not bad.

I was going to watch this, but then I saw Hosoda crying like a little bitch about more successful directors and I lost all desire to.

Paprika is the last good anime film, nothing good has come out ever since.

so... perfect blue?

Are you that scared of that board that you spam your trash here?

Koe no Katachi & the Heaven's feel trilogy mogs Satoshi Kon's entire filmography

>Hosoda
Won't bet my money on him

bait post

>merely pretending

I'm being 100% sincere, Kon is all style no substance, and if it comes down to style then none of the things he made even come close to Ufotable's Fate movies, this is just a fact to anyone with a good eyesight

I really liked the songs and the animation was cool.
But yeah the plot was garbage.

>le shy girl is a superstar online
>everyone has a cute avatar on Meta Facebook
>the society will collapse if the Meta Facebook because this virtual concert goes wrong
>the virtual concert goes well and everyone is happy. World peace

How did Hosoda fall so low

I SUMMON JANNY TO CLEAN THIS SHIT UP :jannydog::jannydog::jannydog::jannydog:

Summer wars was good

Your Name

Night Is Short, Walk On Girl