Are older people bigoted and intolerant in youre cunt?

are older people bigoted and intolerant in youre cunt?

Attached: 1.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00i-vbGsK7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unfortunately not enough.

i have never met an older person that had anything worthwhile to say or had a perspective that was worth considering.

well, is she wrong?

I love webm experience. Give me more

Lies spotted: 0

That's one based grandma.

Yeah mass migration is stupid but lol at expecting South Africans to never rebel against their colonizers. It was a beautiful country for white people, not for the actual South African natives.

I'm sure England made great contributions to Ireland, but you'd be hard pressed to find people who celebrate their brutality when they ruled with an Iron Fist.

>actual South African natives
Lmao read a history book

Based nona

she's right though

>that bitchy, fake-incredulous, judgmental look on the interviewer's face

You probably don't even bother to listen leaf

Okay, black people who lived there and were unfairly segregated.

Happy?

Maybe those Bantus shouldn't have migrated into South Africa if they didn't want to experience le hecking Apartheid?

Migrating from one part of your continent to another is different than running thousands of miles to southern piece of land

Sickening. Absolutely disgusting
It was hard to watch until the end

it'd help if they wern't shitty communicators and had a single original thought in their life.

What are you even trying to say? If those poor blakkpypo didn't wanna be oppressed by da huwite devil they shouldn't have chosen to go there in the first place, period.

They are dumber, that's for sure

>It was a beautiful country for white people
youtube.com/watch?v=00i-vbGsK7M

My thoughts exactly. Luckily the world gets more tolerant as time passes.

no, they’re weak and passive and created the shithole we live in now l, and i take great pleasure in knowing they will end up in underfunded care homes being abused by ngubus and pajeets. They can go to hell

also based grandma

the state of globohomo. she isnt a bigot. just isnt aware of what globohomo society is like. globohomo never works out. its just a mind-control from lame and dumb capitalists, mega corps and the politicians who back them, and hypocritical woke faggots who just want to kee their wealth.

rip italy

>caring about what old bitches have to say

Imagine