LEAKED VADER OBI-WAN FIGHT

reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/ttcmav/obiwan_vader_fight_scene/

they are fighting 10 years before Episode 4

Attached: 8552.png (584x334, 280.37K)

Technically everything post 2008 is non canon, because that's when Iphones created the world line fracture that led us here

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine"

-Chris Rock

that fanfilm will be leagues better lol

This will be a based fight. Vader will have the upper hand and it well set up the dynamic between them where Obi-wan just avoids Vader instead of trying to eliminate him.
Obi-wan bodied Anakin so this will explain why he didn't just go finish the job when he learned Anakin survived.

Wanna bet it's a dream sequence?

no it's real, Vader learns that a living Jedi has been discovered and will fight him

Fuck off already, shill scum.

This looks sick. We’re finally getting a sequel

And he won't recognize Obi-Wan!?

>episode 3
>fighting on a lava planet, its hot, the landscape is a scorching haemorrhage, blaring a red and orange glow over the struggle and giving it a vibrant and feverish tone, the fight itself is a journey with the setting changing as obiwan and anakin are constantly on the move, with the ground beneath stripping away until barely anything is left as the fight reaches its climax
>obi wan didney plus
>fight is on...a sand pit.....
oh well, at least disney is filming on location and not in a SOULLESS movie studio, amirite?

Wow it's the same thing I've seen before. I can't contain myself.

This exact thread again?

So what if he does?

The ROTS was way overblown with way too many gimmicks and prequel babies rank it way too high

it's going to be a fake out, like on Dagobah

Finally someone who understands.

looks atrocious

>standing there touching lightsabers together
>nothing happens
I see

Still insane how ROTS completely mogs disney star wars all by itself

>I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

>leaked
nice desperate marketing there.

Attached: 16244044566590.jpg (399x400, 13.35K)

It's a force vision according to reddit.

Ye and
He doesn't say when he met him last
There's nothing to stop obiwan humbling Vader more than once

>prequel babies rank it way too high