Are EU NEETbux as amazing as they sound?

as an american, reading accounts of pretty much living off the government and never having to work with no consequence and no risk just sounds too good to be true

even white collar americans who make over $100k a year don't have lives as good as that

Attached: neetvswagie.jpg (640x320, 56.78K)

Get a job, commie

disabillity bux is pretty good
2100$ after taxes
every month

You have to write a job application every two months or so otherwise you will get "sanctions" like less bux or so.

if you have any sort of aspirations in life, like getting a family or hobbies that cost money, than its a horrible idea since you're basically marked by the system. You only get the bare minimum, its hard to even call a life like that a life. you're just surviving, not living
t. neet for 3 years.

even though my country pays 2x the salary yours does, your country pays 2x the NEETbux my country does
NEETbux aren't an option here sadly

wtf why is it so high
do you have money saved up?

do people game that and just fuck up their job interviews?
how bad are the sanctions

>flag
hm
>hobbies that cost money
most NEETs don't have hobbies beyond vidya and internet
how has the neet life been? i'm assuming you are only given enough for food, water, and bills, and you have saved up practically nothing in the last 3 years?

yeah but if you're a loser anyway might as well save yourself the stress from work and NEET
a poster in /deutsch/ is doing that, can't blame him desu, sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't do that too
could probably easily get a depression diagnosis or some other mental stuff

is autism a disability?

>are EU NEETbux as amazing as they sound?
kinda. I get to live comfy but the catch is that you still suffer because of the lack of human rights aka pussy, hugs, love etc

>You have to write a job application every two months or so otherwise you will get "sanctions" like less bux or so
wrong,i m getting sexual reparations since two years and i never wrote a job application. The ''most'' i did so far is going for a Probetag at a warehouse where i worked for free for a day and i told them i didnt like it.

Attached: sexual reparations.jpg (1838x1170, 408.42K)

basically im moving to sweden to work in a lumber yard, getting the time required for a citizenship, then crushing my feet and balls to live off neetbux

Attached: 1648940608205.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

>do people game that and just fuck up their job interviews?
They either write them so bad that they will 100% get rejected or go to the doctor and fake migrene or some shit to not have to go to the job interview
>how bad are the sanctions
I don't know specifically but it's to make it so that you can basically just survive.

It's not neetbux, it's if you have a disability like autism.
I get 1600€ per month, this doesn't get factor in things like rent which is separate. 1600€ per month is what i get to spend on things like food, household products leisure etc

>1600€ per month, this doesn't get factor in things like rent which is separate
thats crazy, i get half of yours and it includes rent so you re basically getting 4xtimes more than me!!! What an injustice!

yes if diagnosed

>if you're a loser anyway
most people have lifestyles that are very similar to NEETs unless you have VERY expensive hobbies.
i eat better than a NEET because i can afford it, and i did buy some nice PC parts
the most expensive thing i bought this year were course materials for professional development but if i were poorer i could make do with pdfs and free materials instead

i can't speak for your cunt but even in the US autism bux have been given out before.

how long would that take?

in the US they make you apply to jobs of their choosing so you can't do something like apply to be CEO of apple and say you didn't get the job

>1600€ per month is what i get to spend on things like food, household products leisure etc
dude last time i checked, they give you less than $800 for everything here

>I get 1600€ per month, this doesn't get factor in things like rent which is separate.
suppose that you wanted to mine crypto for some extra money. do they pay for your extra electric or is that coming out of your pocket?

>and you have saved up practically nothing in the last 3 years?
I live with my family still, so I don't have any expenses at the moment, at least not consistent expenses, my family is pretty poor. so I usually have to pay for certain bills or even for food for the week, I do have some money saved up like 2-3k$, but its barely anything here, a country where shoebox 1.5 room 25m^2 can go up to 1000 in rent.
And no, I'm not allowed to invest any of that money, most countries don't allow you to invest in anything if you're on welfare.
if you're curios as to how much I get, its around 1100$, which as you can imagine, isn't something you can live off of here considering the insane rent prices, so eventually I will have to get a part time job somewhere (you can work and still get welfare here)
>how has the neet life been?
Its alright I guess? theres not really much going on, I go on bike rides a few times a week, usually at the dead of night when there are no cars (fucking zero bikelanes in my city). Other than that I don't really do much other than read and play jrpgs, its a pretty miserable existence with zero future prospects for anything. but I never had any anyways.

if your desires in life is nothing more than having a pulse then shure

3-5 years

what diagnosis do you have?

Schizoid PD
persistent depressive disorder (dysthymia)

wont they just let you peel off skin off palestinian children for your internal security?

the worst part about NEEThood for me seems like the only affordable housing is in bad areas

>And no, I'm not allowed to invest any of that money, most countries don't allow you to invest in anything if you're on welfare.
if you have existing investments do you have to sell them all before getting on NEETbux?

NEETs seem to have plenty of interests. they play vidya, eat food, sleep, and the internet offers limitless free entertainment
and they don't have to go to work and have a constant anxiety attack for 8 hours straight

>if you have existing investments do you have to sell them all before getting on NEETbux?
if you have investments why would you sign up for neetbux in the first place? and they would most likely reject you if you have them in the first place.
>and the internet offers limitless free entertainment
oh boy, if only you knew how silly what you just said is.

idk i dont get NEETbux rn sadly

yes

here you get 800 euro/month but they give them only to terroni. technically you should look for a job but since job centers don't work in italy you never get called

what the fuck is a terroni tone? gabagool?

Attached: 1632633393630.jpg (1040x739, 176.29K)

Padania bros.. we lost again..

>if you have investments why would you sign up for neetbux in the first place?
because working sucks dick. the whole point of investments is to cash out and fund NEEThood 20 years later
>oh boy, if only you knew how silly what you just said is.
can you elaborate?

every "person" living under the po river

>800 euro/month
can you live off that

>can you elaborate?
you know how people have thousands of games on steam, most of them they never touched and yet they claim they have nothing to play? thats what I'm talking about. You'll eventually get tired/bored of the internet and its 'limitless' entertainment. Sitting on your ass all day consuming media gets tiring a lot faster than you think, especially if its the only thing you have going on in your life.

yeah especially if you live with your paremts