Stalin talking about American cinema

Stalin talking about American cinema

>”In capitalist society there is an inherent tendency for the attention span of each successive generation to diminish as the experience of alienation increases, with the proletarian nervous system leading the way toward mental disintegration. Already this mutilation of the human psyche is having its visible cultural effects on American society. New film and musical forms are pulverizing all content into tinier, more purely sensational fragments. Nothing with greater complexity than an advertising brochures can be understood even by privileged bourgeois youth. In movies intended for adolescent audiences, directors will soon be limiting each shot to five-second duration at longest and then cutting back from there.”

Dialectical and Historical Materialism by Joseph Stalin (1941)

Attached: 7BCE709F-A3F5-4637-BBAC-F81EEC2606E7.jpg (402x402, 32.24K)

Oh yeah a word salad from an actual marxist brainlet. Didn't he have a ghostwriter?

>noooo you HAVE TO let KGB censor all you're movies
πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

His favorite movies were American.

Seething mutts

still idolizing dictators theyre not your dad they never will be

He would force his generals to watch american westerns with him while getting plastered. It was literally one if his favorite pastimes

i stan stalin

>Joseph Stalin's favourite cinematic genre were musicals. Not only Hollywood musicals, but also Soviet musicals. There was a whole series of so-called kolkhoz musicals. Why? We should find this strange, Stalin who personifies communist austerity, terror and musicals. The answer again is the psychoanalytic notion of superego. Superego is not only excessive terror, unconditional injunction, demand of utter sacrifice, but at the same time, obscenity, laughter.

Attached: 1640633626779.jpg (458x669, 85.49K)

Stalin was manipulated by Kaganovich, a Jewish Bolshevik who hated Christian Russians and orchestrated the holodomor. Everyone under Stalin was Jewish.

He's recommending more long takes and dynamic locations like busy streets, calm down

>the biggest movie of this year (the batman) having a running time of three hours
stalinbros...

Fake. Read the book. That’s not in there. stalin loved American movies

What words didn't you understand? lmao

So Stalin predicted tiktok? Interesting that it came from a communist country.

>commie gobbledigook

Beyond the performative nonsense Stalin was a Georgian-turned-bandit king and loved fine art and cuisine. This is what commies, being spiritual women, want: a despotic hick who will murder them

one of the most based men to ever live.
americoids/khokols cope

Didn't he love John Wayne movies?

There is no greater criticism of capitalism and our current situation than Marxism. Unfortunately for them -- and despite being entirely right about most things -- they couldn't come up with a better alternative.

>Russia
>America
Who cares about meme countries? lmao

>You know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. Neither in a public way. You know what happened to the popes? They were layin' the nuns; that's been goin' on for years, centuries. But the Catholic Church went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain. It happened earlier to France. Let's look at the strong societies. The Russians. Goddamn, they root 'em out. They don't let 'em around at all. I don't know what they do with them. Look at this country. You think the Russians allow dope? Homosexuality, dope, immorality, are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and left-wingers are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us. I know Moynihan will disagree with this, [Attorney General John] Mitchell will, and Garment will. But, goddamn, we have to stand up to this.
>But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time β€” it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco. Decorators. They got to do something. But we don't have to glorify it. You know one of the reasons fashions have made women look so terrible is because the goddamned designers hate women. Designers taking it out on the women. Now they're trying to get some more sexy things coming on again.
>The Jewish cabal is out to get me.

Attached: merlin_188107737_4ba01537-a671-4c52-a515-cf45f5da97df-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1661, 460.85K)

Reminder that Stalin had a personal collection of poop from all the world leaders.

>I say you call yourself Goldstein, Silverstein, and Rubinstein because you're stealing all the gold and silver and rubies all over the earth - and it's true, because of your thieving and stealing and roguing, and lying all over the face of the planet earth

Attached: Khalid_Abdul_Muhammad.jpg (220x293, 16.07K)